I Admit It...

Ella's Mommy

I admit I hated Timekeeper and I loathe Coronado Springs. I know, I know. Burn me at the stake.

Also, what's wrong with clubbing in Florida?

Are you out to pick on me :p Okay let me explain. I go to FLA for Disney trips only and all Disney trips are family trips. So I cant get it into my mind that I'm going to go to club because I am absolutely exhausted when the day is over. All I want to do is hit the sheets. I'm sure you have nice clubs down there but I'm more of an NYC person. I even hate the clubs in my own city.:lol:

EPCOT.nut

OK this is really bad.

I admit when they opened WOL at Christmas I couldn't find it! :shrug: :ROFLOL:

EPCOT is my favorite park and we go all the time, too. :eek: :confused: I just forgot where it was for 20 minutes.

stephdanielle

I have no problem with that. I see more people abusing it then those who truely need it. It sounds like in your case she needs it.

Everytime i see them it reminds me of that video of the lady who wouldn't lay off the horn after wishes.

I know what you mean, I find a lot of people that appear to just be abusing it than truly needing it. Don't get me wrong, there may be something there I do not see and maybe it truly is needed but sometimes, when I see a family who are all taking turns riding on a scooter or taking turns pushing eachother in a wheelchair, it really gets to me!

On the topic though...hmm..I've never stayed at a Value (or visited a Value) or Deluxe resort but my dream is to stay at the GF. Pure heaven to me.

DisneyGigi

Are you out to pick on me :p Okay let me explain. I go to FLA for Disney trips only and all Disney trips are family trips. So I cant get it into my mind that I'm going to go to club because I am absolutely exhausted when the day is over. All I want to do is hit the sheets. I'm sure you have nice clubs down there but I'm more of an NYC person. I even hate the clubs in my own city.:lol:

I am not a club/bar person. I have been to 2 in my entire life.. each to his own but I can't see wasting WDW time at a bar at least for me but that is for me. :D I married young and had kids by the time I was legal age maybe that's it)

reptar77

I have never been to Tom Sawyers island or astro orbiter
I have never had a dole whip
I hate counter service food
I hate character buffets

MrBug

I've never ridden Splash Mountain.

When I was a smoker I occasionally sneaked a smoke in sparsely-populated non-smoking areas. (and loved how it made me just feel baaaaaaad....) :D

sbkline

I admit that, either because I am an old coot who is stuck in my ways and hates change, or because the originals were just better, I don't particularly care for the following rides:

PoTC: I liked it much better when it was an original ride which inspired a movie. Why did they have to go and ruin it by redoing it based on the movie? :brick:

The new Mexico Boat ride: another example of how they are dumbing down the rides just to appeal to the kiddies. There was a time when Epcot was actually geared more towards the adults and presenting a serious, educational view of the Earth and the cultures of the world. Now they're dumbing it all down with friggin' cartoon characters.

"The Seas": See my review of the ride above. :brick:

I also must admit that this past April was my 5th time at the Magic Kingdom, but only the first time to see Country Bear Jamboree. And I also admit that it will probably be the last.:D

DisneyMarg

I admit it...
... I've been to the Adventurer's Club twice and never "got it"
....I'm almost as happy staying offsite as onsite
....My secret desire is an annual pass
....I'm scared to death of Astro Orbiter
....I'm not enjoying the coasters as much since I've gotten older (although I do still love RnRRC)
....Other than RnRRC, ToT, and Fantasmic, I could not go to DHS again and not miss it
....I'd rather watch the animals at AK than ride the rides

I AM getting old, am I not!?!

kennyj29

I have to admit:

I can't even look at those turkey legs!
Don't have a desire to go to PI
I have never done the Luau at the Poly
Hate GF
RockNRollerCoaster give me a horrible headache
Love to go Trick or Treating at MNSSHP even though I'm 57 years old :lookaroun

ELopez

I admit..

I sing along through the entire ride of Small World - in harmony. Sorry.
(And, no, I don't speak another language. I just babble along.)

I like Country Bears

I am more obsessed with character interaction than my young children are. I actually embarrassed them when we saw Mickey in '05, and I've had to promise to keep my excitement contained from now on.

My entire family loves the soundtrack to Lilo & Stitch, and we play it OFTEN.

Thessair

No, you just weren't clear. The implication was that it doesn't make sense to club in FL. And, good lord, does Miami jump at night. I'm not picking on anyone, it just came across rather differently than you had intended.

:wave:

In order to stay on topic: I admit I've never been to the Adventurers Club.

lilredfoxie

I have yet to ride anything in the Magic Eye Theater, not Captian EO or Honey I Shrunk the audience (that will change next time I go, I really want to see HISTA)

I have drawn fan art of this smiley -> :king:

I keep a monorail co-pilot license in my wallet next to my real drivers license

I boooed Jimmy Carter in the Hall of Presidents :D

I was real tempted to hop those planters and sneak up to the Wonders of Life building but I was afraid Disney has like Motion sensors or Cameras or something and if I did that i woudl set off like some alarm and like be surrounded by tons of cast members and disney cops and thrown out of EPCOT CENTER :lookaroun

Don't hate me...

I have to come clean...

-It's a Small World is my favorite ride

-I became sick the first time I drank water in Florida...I avoid it to this day

-I remain unimpressed by Big Thunder Railroad...

Dragonrider1227

I admit it. I've never been on "classics" like Dumbo, Spaceship earth, BTM, or Country Bears. OH THE SHAME OF IT! XD
Oh, and I admit that I like Tiki Room: Under New Management and Journey into Imagination with Figment

dragonfox98

I admit...
I have never stayed onsite.
I have never ridden the teacups (like Fizzle, I can't do rides that whirl)
I LOVE Dole Whips!!!

There's lots of other things I haven't done, but isn't that what more trips are for?

EpcotServo

I admit it...I have never been on and have no plans to ride Rock 'N' Roller Coaster. I know everything about it, I just don't want to go on the darn thing.

I admit it...I was in the first theatre load of guests to ever go on Soarin' at Epcot. I have been on Soarin' more than 500 times since it opened in 2005.

I admit it...I once went on Expedition Everest at night, when all the lights on the mountain were out, and all this while it was raining. I took this daredevil ride in the front seat, and I have no regrets.
:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom