I Admit It...

AlishaMisha

Great Topic!

Kinda big list...

* Hate Turkey Legs (taste like chemicals)

* Don't like Dole Whip so far (only tried orange)

* Never been on Dumbo or Aladdins Carpet Ride (wanted to go on Dumbo but line is always too long)

* I like The Swiss Family Tree House

* Loved the Castle Cake :eek:

* havn't been to River Country since before November 2001 :lookaroun

* When was little and I heard the lyrics to the Share a Dream Come True parade I thought Disney was closing... "It's time to remember the magic!" ...because you'll never see it again!

* I have a need to see The Hall of Presidents

* I liked the wand... ...w/o is better though... ...i guess

* I Hunt down CMs the whole length of the left side of Main St just to pin trade

* Honey I shrunk the audiance! Is scary to me :zipit:

* Honey I shrunk the kids! play area is fun

* I like Sounds Dangerous because I have a crush on Drew Carey :kiss:

* I love Star Wars but hate Star Tours... love the line though

* I love the Main Street Electrical Parade

* Miss Aladdin's Royal Caravan Parade :cry:

* I got my first pair of Mickey ears last February and lost them within 18 hours

* Im a Pin trading addict... Im absolutly ruthless :zipit:

* Alien Encounter was enjoyable... I would have my unsuspecting friends sit in the "chosen" seat (^_^)

* I love Ellen's Energy Adventure

*Never been to Planet Hollywood... Don't even plan on it.

* I miss the Jessica Rabbit sign in DTD

* Havn't seen American Adventure since I was 3

* I sing along on CoP

* I love the Corny jokes on the Jungle Cruise

*Ive stayed at the Beach Club Villas many times for great lengths and many other resorts. But I still love to visit the value resorts for their energy and themeing.

* Never been on Crush N' Gusher

* Never been on Mad Tea Party ( I can do that here in Maine)

* Went on the Liberty Belle for the first time last March. Never heard the original naration, I went during the P&PP

* I giggle at kids when it never fails for them to reach for the gems during Mickey's Phillarmagic

* I can't help but laugh at people who use wrong Disney lingo... I heard my uncle the other day call M:S "Spaceship to Saturn and back" :ROFLOL:

* I like It's a small world and I sing to it in all languages

* I love the Barnstormer

*I loved the show Mickey's Magical TV World :cry: Luckly I have it on video

* I do not allow my family to use park maps (they don't anyway but people who come with us have a need to) or anything "touristy" because I don't want to look at all like we havn't been before or look like we don't know our stuff

There's more but this is a good list for now...

wow all this confession... Weight lifted off my shoulders! Wait no...I just took off my Pin Trading bag :eek:

:king: ~Leash

BrittanyRose428

I have never had a dole whip.
I have never been in the Tiki Room.
I have never been to a value resort.
I have never stayed offsite.
I have never been on Splash Mountain, Tower of Terror, Rock N' Rollercoaster, Mission Space, Expedition Everest, Primeval Whirl, or any Dumbo clones.

AZDISNEYDVL

I really don't like the oversized zoo with rides. The theming is great as are the rides, but I can see zoo's and the safari-like tours here in AZ. I also don't like that when it is hot in WDW, this park takes the heat to the next level.

CheltonJ

I admit it...

The most scared I've been on any attraction was when I made it in to the hot seat on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Play It!

I've never had a dole whip (something I will rectify when I'm there in November)

coasterphil

My biggest one would be that I haven't seen Wishes, Illuminations, or Fantasmic. My family never stayed around until closing when we went. I'll be seeing them all in these next few weeks though.

jt04

I have never spent more than $25.00 per trip on suvinears. Usually it is about 10.00 for an ornamnet but first year for the kids we got ear hats.
I have never seen ANY films in Epcot or the American Adventure.

Why have you not seen AA? Does not seem possible unless you have never been to Epcot.:confused:

jt04

Okay.... I admit it... I have never seen any of the films in the wolrd show case nor have I ever seen Amerian Adventure. I just go to the World Showcase because I like to shop and eat. :eek:

You too! How can it be possible someone can go to Epcot and not see AA???
This does not compute:brick:

jt04

i havent seen it either - and more then likely never going to see it :) - reallllly not my thang so to speak ;)

Oh yeah that whole Pats vs. Redcoats thing. Last time I was in there mostly I heard British accents from the audience members and they applauded when it was over. Remember, if not for those Patriots back then, you might be speaking Deutsce right now. Have a nice day:D

cmatt

Oh yeah that whole Pats vs. Redcoats thing. Last time I was in there mostly I heard British accents from the audience members and they applauded when it was over. Remember, if not for those Patriots back then, you might be speaking Deutsce right now. Have a nice day:D

i just dont dig those kind of movies sir - i was the same at the tattoo few weeks back and those kind of films make my skin crawl :eek:

most brits just dont buy into that kind of movie - never have, more to the point never will....

no offence like, and its not a dig at your nation - we all like different things...

most people on here will never do a segway tour :( - best thing your nation invented ;)

fizzle75

I'll admit, I have NEVER ridden the following rides...

Astro Orbiter
Magical Carpets of Aladdin
Cinderella's Carousel
Dumbo
Primevil Whirl
Triceratop Spin

...and I have NO desire to. I absolutely CANNOT handle rides that go round and round.:hurl:

I'll admit...

I have never been to Disney Quest but definitely want to.

I have never understood the appeal of Pleasure Island. I don't get the whole "clubbing" thing anyway but I especially don't get why you would go all the way to WDW and waste valuable time at the Happiest Place on Earth...at a club.:shrug:

I really don't understand people who claim to be a huge Disney fan yet say they can't stand the characters or the movies!!!:confused: That's just flat out Sacrilege!!!:eek:

Hummer1676

I'll admit, I have NEVER ridden the following rides...

I have never understood the appeal of Pleasure Island. I don't get the whole "clubbing" thing anyway but I especially don't get why you would go all the way to WDW and waste valuable time at the Happiest Place on Earth...at a club.:shrug:

The only reason i go to DTD is for the Adventures Club. It is an absolute must!

jt04

i just dont dig those kind of movies sir - i was the same at the tattoo few weeks back and those kind of films make my skin crawl :eek:

most brits just dont buy into that kind of movie - never have, more to the point never will....

no offence like, and its not a dig at your nation - we all like different things...

most people on here will never do a segway tour :( - best thing your nation invented ;)

Fair enough. Wouldn't want for your skin to crawl. But just one "thang", ummm....well...ahhh.....you see.......ummmmmm............it ain't a movie:veryconfu

tirian

I'm not remotely interested in PI, except for the Adventurer's Club.

I've never ridden the orange version of M:S.

Mr_Tom_Morrow

Original Poster
I hate people on scooter carts. Get your fat butt up and walk. YOU NEED THE EXERCISE.

That was a bit out of line!!!Not everyone that uses a scooter has it for weight purposes.My mother uses one for the purpose of being a chronic asthmatic.

If you have that big of a hatred why not step 3 or 4 paces to your left or right and go around them

Hummer1676

That was a bit out of line!!!Not everyone that uses a scooter has it for weight purposes.My mother uses one for the purpose of being a chronic asthmatic.

If you have that big of a hatred why not step 3 or 4 paces to your left or right and go around them

I have no problem with that. I see more people abusing it then those who truely need it. It sounds like in your case she needs it.

Everytime i see them it reminds me of that video of the lady who wouldn't lay off the horn after wishes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom