Hurricane Irma

George Lucas on a Bench

The spires being removed can't be real, right? Experts?

I realize this post will be swiftly lost to time, but I just want to wish everyone about to be affected by this monster storm...good luck. Stay safe.

wdwms

The spires being removed can't be real, right? Experts?

I realize this post will be swiftly lost to time, but I just want to wish everyone about to be affected by this monster storm...good luck. Stay safe.

Please people.. don't fall for this crap.. the same photo has been circulating for 3 days...

Yes the castle is coming down.. SSE will be rolled away into its underground bunker. All leaves on the Tree of Life are being removed... if the hat was still up at studios, they'd leave it up.. ;)

cosmicgirl

At least they'll have nice pictures...
Schermafdruk 2017-09-09 01.34.43.png
Schermafdruk 2017-09-09 01.34.49.png
Schermafdruk 2017-09-09 01.28.34.png
Schermafdruk 2017-09-09 01.35.05.png
Schermafdruk 2017-09-09 01.35.21.png
Schermafdruk 2017-09-09 01.35.45.png
Schermafdruk 2017-09-09 01.35.52.png
Schermafdruk 2017-09-09 01.36.02.png
Schermafdruk 2017-09-09 01.36.20.png

21stamps

Mostly tourists, but I think there were locals with a dog, too.
Mind you, this was over the course of 10 minutes, so there are likely to be many many more on the island.

I'm sure! In just a few minutes I had so many photos from the Sloppy Joe's webcam, and none of the people look the same as in your photos.

It has to be so surreal to be there right now. Everything closed, island almost empty.

What's scary is there's not any reporters, medical personnel, or police whatsoever. Luckily Keys people are harmless drunks or hippies, so I doubt we'll hear of much looting or break ins even when authorities get back. I just hope all of these idiots are ok. They're crazy.

monothingie

Too bad, sugar puff. We could have been something.
Premium Member
@wdwmagic I don't know if it's possible, but can you create a thread for just pictures or media from the property of hurricane related items? I guess similar rules to the photo threads. Pictures tend to get buried in this thread.

awelpjourneys

Just text a family member. They were at a Bengals game that day. It was Hurricane Ike- 2008. 70mph winds. Caused quite a bit of damage.
Don't think anyone expected it.
Yep. We lost power here in Northern KY (right across the river from Cincinnati)...schools were closed for three days, lots of damage to homes, businesses, property. We're carefully watching the track of this storm, expected to reach us here by Tuesday. Never underestimate the remnants of a hurricane.

cosmicgirl

You can see that wind is starting to pick up on the webcams, I think it's the outer edge of Irma when looking at the Google crisis map.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom