Hurricane Irma

21stamps

Maybe if there were a page consolidating webcams from around Southern Florida? No offense, I don't want to find myself adding a webcam link for The Keys, then requests comes in for Miami, Tampa, Ft. Myers, Palm Beach, WDW. You get the idea.

Those places have crazy weathermen broadcasting from their beaches.lol

It's ok though.. I saved the link... almost wish I wouldn't have learned about it.

No, unfortunately they don't have time. No one should leave now. It's too late, way too dangerous.

This is awful advice, and people were saying this as early as yesterday, which is laughable. It's still laughable, really. If you are in Key West, you have time to get out. The roads are empty. You can be in Miami by midnight. Way too dangerous? Give me a freakin break. The outer rain bands aren't even there. If you want to know the truth, if the storm crosses the middle keys at noon on Sunday, you could leave Key West this time tomorrow and be okay (assuming you have somewhere safe to shelter on the mainland). Sorry, I'll take my chances in some outer rain bands with winds gusting to tropical storm force over riding out a cat 4 or 5 on a sandbar.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom