Hurricane Ian expected to impact Florida (updates and related discussions)

esskay

Reading the notes on the last update they seem to expect this thing to be pretty strong as it passes through central florida. No longer just expecting a rain dump. Those external walkways are looking unsafe soon.
You wont be allowed to use them anyway, the resorts go on lockdown.

JohnD

Reading the notes on the last update they seem to expect this thing to be pretty strong as it passes through central florida. No longer just expecting a rain dump. Those external walkways are looking unsafe soon.
They're still not expecting that kind of force in Central FL. Will be strong. But not Cat 4 or 5 strong. I don't envy anyone along the Tampa area Gulf Coast right now. That's where the high winds will be.

JohnD

They are always at night. *sigh*
Starting at 11pm to skip past an ad.

2D68F518-7C26-4398-8F44-728BE3F20DFF.png

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
They're still not expecting that kind of force in Central FL. I don't envy anyone along the Tampa area Gulf Coast right now. That's where the high winds will be.

We’re waiting with baited breath to see if we’ll have a house left. And we have family and friends that didn’t evacuate. It’s looking like we’ll take a direct hit. It’s awful waiting.

Nubs70

TEAL71 heading towards Clearwater appears to be setting up one last pass through eye to get final reading before landfall

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
The wind and rain has started to intensify here In the Sarasota/Bradenton area. I woke up the the sound of wind whistling through the trees in my back yard. Multiple forecasts expect 22 inches of rain where I live so I fully expect my pool to overflow and flood my lanai.

Wish me luck.

How are you doing?!??

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Looking at the meal kits offered: So limited.
Those who need gluten-free, vegan or who have other allergies are really stuck. Not envious at all.
Hoping this storm passes by fast.

As a vegan, I can tell you that in situations like this I would absolutely take the vegetarian wrap and be grateful for it. I understand your sentiment, but they can only do so much.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom