Huggle-licious

tigsmom

Safari Giraffe said:
He got mixed up with the wrong crowd and got involved in things (drugs) that unfortunately caused him to meet a very horrible and untimely end to his life. He may of possibly had some enemies or owed a debt to someone and I think they came to collect.:(

How horrible! :( addiction makes people do some very sad and dangerous things.

huggles

speck76

DDuckFan130 said:
:brick:

Tomorrow is not going to be a walk in the park. I have to take Tito in at 7:30 for his neutering, and then I sub the whole day. And then I gotta pick Tito up, make sure Lilo doesn't kill him, and then we have the wake at 7pm. And on top of that, with it being St. Patrick's Day tomorrow, people will be driving less than sober :rolleyes:

It does not take a holiday for me to drive less than sober :lookaroun

(I am a good driver.....really)

Safari Giraffe

stranger said:
This really saddens me, one reason being that it reminds me so much of an old friend of mine that got mixed in with the “wrong” crowd cause he felt there was no other place for him to turn to. He’s only 23 and I sometimes wonder where he is now! :(

I think he may of felt "out of place" for a good part of his life and had problems with depression. He was beat to death by someone and just left there. So sad.....he was 31 years old.:(

speck76

tigsmom said:
and not too many brains on those occasions

0363.jpg

stranger

Safari Giraffe said:
I think he may of felt "out of place" for a good part of his life and had problems with depression. He was beat to death by someone and just left there. So sad.....he was 31 years old.:(

How sad, really...young and so lost :(

stranger

speck76 said:
comment osez vous faites cela sans moi :lookaroun

:D

C'était un jour dur, mais je suis meilleur maintenant

Vous toujours pouvez aider me pratique le français, il y a toujours la pièce pour l'amélioration. Aider me pratique mon français fera seulement votre améliorer du soir.

:lookaroun
NOt sure if that is right! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom