Huggle-licious

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
MerHearted said:
Yeah, I'm thinking of only about 4 ps's for the week, one is already taken care of.

Yeah... Jill, Carla, and I wanna do Ohana one night for dinner.

And I will just make PSs for the Kona Cafe when I get there... I'll probally have breakfast there twice that week.

kal1484

DMC-12 said:
Yeah... Jill, Carla, and I wanna do Ohana one night for dinner.

And I will just make PSs for the Kona Cafe when I get there... I'll probally have breakfast there twice that week.

Gimmie a copy of what you're doing, I'm no longer in the area but I might be up there, depending on my work schedule!

barnum42

Lil'mermaid said:
*huggles*

Does anyone feel like taking (and passing) my road test tomorrow for me? I'll give you a cookie... :slurp:
You don't need anyone to do it for you - I'm sure you have a pass in you :wave:

barnum42

stranger said:
And Joe, maybe your GF can use her new puppy to scare off the kids messing with her store. ;)
The dog may make a good alarm dog, but she's a little small to put fear into a gang of teenage yobs.

Apparently a couple of said yobs were hanging around the shop on Friday and two of them pretty much admitted to vandalising the awning on her cart. Rather than report said yobs to police she has decided to try and reason with them. Personally I'd rather she told the police - especially as the yobs had their school uniforms on and she can now recognise them.

barnum42

Lil'mermaid said:
I did it like 15 times today and only tapped the curb once :lookaroun .
Does not sound too bad. The guide my driving instructor told me still works for most cars - when your back seat is level with the parked cars rear wheel go to full lock and when the centre of your rear screen crosses the kerb, go to opposite full lock.

Though this did not work on an old Fiat 132 I had - it had the turning circle of the QE2.

barnum42

I wonder how much destruction a yob has to do to a property before the police will take some action.

The GF's shop has had three more attacks in the last week. Her cart handle snapped off on one night and an awning punctured the next. There was a small group of mouthy 13 year olds outside her shop on Saturday when one of them admitted to carrying out the puncturing of the awning. GF tried to reason with them rahter than report them to the police (as experience shows the police to nothing).

She gets to work today to find one of her signs has been smashed. So, it's another phone call to the police and that's probably the last she will hear from them until she has to report the next thing they decide to smash up.

On the plus side though, she should be picking up the rescue dog today or tomorrow, so that will keep her spirits up.

Safari Giraffe

barnum42 said:
I wonder how much destruction a yob has to do to a property before the police will take some action.

The GF's shop has had three more attacks in the last week. Her cart handle snapped off on one night and an awning punctured the next. There was a small group of mouthy 13 year olds outside her shop on Saturday when one of them admitted to carrying out the puncturing of the awning. GF tried to reason with them rahter than report them to the police (as experience shows the police to nothing).

She gets to work today to find one of her signs has been smashed. So, it's another phone call to the police and that's probably the last she will hear from them until she has to report the next thing they decide to smash up.

On the plus side though, she should be picking up the rescue dog today or tomorrow, so that will keep her spirits up.

Such a shame that she has to put up with these troublemakers!:(

Why are they picking on her so much? Do they have something against her?

If I caught them in the act or knew they did the damage, I would put a serious hurting on them. That's a promise!:fork:

I hope the dog makes her happy. I would take the dog to the shop with her. Those tiny dogs can be pretty ferocious when they want to be.

I know because we have a Chihuahua that lives close to our house and it can be a little terror at times!:lol:

OH, by the way.....*HUGGLES*.

dandaman

barnum42 said:

Here's hoping it's a Rottweiler or Doberman. They certainly deserve it. :drevil:

Good luck with those d___ chavs. :mad:

MKCP 1985

Nemo14 said:
Morning Huggles! Good luck on your road test Katie - DS has his tomorrow. :wave:
It is a big week for sons and daughters of wdwmagic members then! Good luck!

Stay dry, Danny, and don't get fried by lightning!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom