Huggle-licious

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
MerHearted said:
You want me to? Or should we stick to email?

Hmmm I dunno... will Regina and Roxy be joining us? :confused:

So far its:

-Me
-You
-Jill
-Carla
-Karen

......:confused: :wave:

MerHearted

DMC-12 said:
Hmmm I dunno... will Regina and Roxy be joining us? :confused:

So far its:

-Me
-You
-Jill
-Carla
-Karen

......:confused: :wave:

Roxxy is a no. She's going to France... the real one. Pffft. :lookaroun

Dunno about Regina.

DMC-12

DDuckFan130 said:
:)

I understand the parallel parking...fortunately, we don't get tested on that here anymore, but the other day I had to do it and it's a pain :lol:

*aced paralled parking* I guess it helps living in the city... trying to park a boat of a Buick on a narrow city street. :lol: :eek:

DMC-12

MerHearted said:
Roxxy is a no. She's going to France... the real one. Pffft. :lookaroun

Dunno about Regina.

Ok... I guess we can just do it via group e-mailing then. *shrug*

Unless you wanna start a thread... I dunno. :confused: :wave:

Lil'mermaid

DMC-12 said:
*aced paralled parking* I guess it helps living in the city... trying to park a boat of a Buick on a narrow city street. :lol: :eek:

My friend tells me "If you can park your mother's van, you can pass this test." I had to tell him that I can't park the van, because I'm not allowed to drive it! And his response? "Oh. Well...um...good luck?"

DDuckFan130

DMC-12 said:
Ok... I guess we can just do it via group e-mailing then. *shrug*

Unless you wanna start a thread... I dunno. :confused: :wave:
I'm pretty sure I'm not going...I'm trying for another trip (trying being the key word :lookaroun) and we might go to WDW a couple of weeks after you guys with my family.

DMC-12

DDuckFan130 said:
I'm pretty sure I'm not going...I'm trying for another trip (trying being the key word :lookaroun) and we might go to WDW a couple of weeks after you guys with my family.

Fine! :( :cry:

-Me
-Vince
-Jill
-Carla
-Karen
-Kelly? *
-Rob? *
-Brad? *

*They live in the area anyway.... so a hook up with them can happen at anytime. :wave:

DDuckFan130

DMC-12 said:

-Me
-Vince
-Jill
-Carla
-Karen
-Kelly? *
-Rob? *

*They live in the area anyway... so a hook up with them can happen at anytime. :wave:
:cry: I'm a poor, broke college student and teacher.

:lookaroun

MerHearted

DMC-12 said:

-Me
-Vince
-Jill
-Carla
-Karen
-Kelly? *
-Rob? *

*They live in the area anyway... so a hook up with them can happen at anytime. :wave:

I don't think it really matters whether we do a thread or email. The only difference is the thread would be public. So what do you want to do? It shouldn't be much planning. I'm thinking we should come up with a rough outline of where we'll be each day and from that, come up with a few things to plan. I have a rough outline of where I wanna be, but it's still pretty open.

DMC-12

MerHearted said:
I don't think it really matters whether we do a thread or email. The only difference is the thread would be public. So what do you want to do? It shouldn't be much planning. I'm thinking we should come up with a rough outline of where we'll be each day and from that, come up with a few things to plan. I have a rough outline of where I wanna be, but it's still pretty open.

Hmmmm e-mail it is then. :wave:

Like I said... I aint gonna be bogged down, tied to PSs, scheduals, and such with this trip... I was on such a tight schedual with the family trip this past December... it was tough... and I got crabby. :-\ Hence this being my "relaxed trip" and I will just do whatever I feel like, on the fly. :wave:

MerHearted

DMC-12 said:
Hmmmm e-mail it is then. :wave:

Like I said... I aint gonna be bogged down, tied to PSs, scheduals, and such with this trip... I was on such a tight schedual with the family trip this past December... it was tough... and I got crabby. :-\ Hence this being my "relaxed trip" and I will just do whatever I feel like, on the fly. :wave:

Yeah, I'm thinking of only about 4 ps's for the week, one is already taken care of.

DDuckFan130

MerHearted said:
Yeah, I'm thinking of only about 4 ps's for the week, one is already taken care of.
That's 4 PS's too many :lookaroun

We just did 1900 Park Fare in November...before that I think was O'Hana in 2000 :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom