Huggle-licious

Nemo14

We went to CF about 10 years ago, and it was really depressing. I thought they were doing a major rehab to it, but if you still call it the Dirt Zoo, then I guess they didn't!

speck76

Nemo14 said:
We went to CF about 10 years ago, and it was really depressing. I thought they were doing a major rehab to it, but if you still call it the Dirt Zoo, then I guess they didn't!
They added an Australia area.....and fixed up parts of it......but it is still not great

Safari Giraffe

tigsmom said:
Mayo all the way!!! :sohappy:

Love my mustard too, but ketchup is ok. Rather have hot mustard for my fries.

I LOVE MAYONAISE!!!:slurp:

I use it when I eat french fries. It's great on hamburgers. It has to be a part of all sandwiches that I eat.

I think I've heard that my love of mayo has to do with my nationality.

ogryn

barnum42 said:
Hello Hugglers

Went to the Cardiff dog pound with my GF at the weekend. She should be picking up a year old Jack Russell cross in the next couple of days once the vet has given it the all clear :D

*Huggles for the new Doggles* :wave:

Safari Giraffe

Nemo14 said:
I was thinking of you when I saw them too!

How sweet of you!:)

How are you doing? I've been busy lately.

Just relaxing tonight. New season of the Sopranos starts tonight.

Some severe weather coming our way in a couple of hours. It barely missed us last night, but we may see it's wrath tonight.....:lookaroun

*HUGGLES*

Nemo14

Safari Giraffe said:
How sweet of you!:)

How are you doing? I've been busy lately.

Just relaxing tonight. New season of the Sopranos starts tonight.

Some severe weather coming our way in a couple of hours. It barely missed us last night, but we may see it's wrath tonight.....:lookaroun

*HUGGLES*
Been pretty busy here too - DH and DS were both sick with a stomach bug, then my 3 litlle "extras got it - one by one- then DH had his 50th birthday, and then DS surprised us with a weekend visit from college.

ogryn

Safari Giraffe said:
I was just kidding.:lol: Not everybody can be a fan of Mayo. :)

*HUGGLES*:wave:

:lol: :wave:

Seriously though, I think I'm developing a phobia of Mayo and Ketchup, because when I worked in a supermarket I'd have to clean the spilt bottles of the floor, and it stank :eek:

Safari Giraffe

ogryn said:
:lol: :wave:

Seriously though, I think I'm developing a phobia of Mayo and Ketchup, because when I worked in a supermarket I'd have to clean the spilt bottles of the floor, and it stank :eek:

I fully understand the supermarket scene. Worked as a cashier at one many years ago and always hated when the customers dropped the glass jars and bottles of stuff right in front of the cash register. You had to smell the stuff for hours.:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom