Huggle-licious

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
tigsmom said:
Bright, sunny morning huggles to all!

*except CT who doesn't seem to want my huggles*

:lookaroun

I anticipate, welcome and cherish your huh......., your hhhhhh........, your H...your affection anytime! (just not real good at showing it :rolleyes: )

...you enjoy making me post here, don't you....

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
ClemsonTigger said:
I anticipate, welcome and cherish your huh......., your hhhhhh........, your H...your affection anytime! (just not real good at showing it :rolleyes: )

Come on...you can do it...*huggles*

tigsmom

ClemsonTigger said:

:lol:

The word is ...huggles... :kiss:

MKCP 1985

heh, just back from lunch.

I met up with a friend at this local, well regarded lunch spot. My friend was extra hungry and ordere a french dip, and requested an extra half sandwich. This confused the cashier, but eventually she understood he wanted a large sandwich, plus a small and rang him up accordingly.

After 25 minutes of no food, our order finally comes up, and he has his french dip. One large sandwich. He asked for the other "half sandwich," and the server was confused, but went back to the kitchen.

A few minutes later, she comes back and tells him the chef said "That was the large sandwich." After several attempts to explain to the server, she is sent back to the kitchen with the message that there is another half sandwich still owed.

We eat the whole meal, and of course, nothing has come back from the kitchen. When he checks, he is told they are preparing the rest of his order.
A few minutes later, again, out comes his sandwich - another large sandwich!

:brick: :lol:

Danger occurs when you deviate from the script! :lol:

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
MKCP 1985 said:
heh, just back from lunch.

I met up with a friend at this local, well regarded lunch spot. My friend was extra hungry and ordere a french dip, and requested an extra half sandwich. This confused the cashier, but eventually she understood he wanted a large sandwich, plus a small and rang him up accordingly.

After 25 minutes of no food, our order finally comes up, and he has his french dip. One large sandwich. He asked for the other "half sandwich," and the server was confused, but went back to the kitchen.

A few minutes later, she comes back and tells him the chef said "That was the large sandwich." After several attempts to explain to the server, she is sent back to the kitchen with the message that there is another half sandwich still owed.

We eat the whole meal, and of course, nothing has come back from the kitchen. When he checks, he is told they are preparing the rest of his order.
A few minutes later, again, out comes his sandwich - another large sandwich!

:brick: :lol:

Danger occurs when you deviate from the script! :lol:
:brick:

I couldn't agree more, danger does occur when you deviate from the script. :lol:

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
tigsmom said:
*huggles*

Hang in there!
oh I'm doing much better than I was last week. Last week I had to get my portfolio ready (basically everything I've done in the last 4 years of school) and I have to pass it in order to graduate. I was stressing a lot more last week! This week will be mildly stressful as I have to direct a TV show. Should be fun. :rolleyes:

(Thanks for the *huggles*! :kiss: )

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom