Huggle-licious

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
Just staring at my monitor, vainly hoping that I can offer some words of wisdom, but nothing's coming...I've been a one woman man for 14 years, far too long to remember what its like to date and not date, etc. This probably doesn't help much, but from reading your (Speck's) posts I've determined you have two things going for you a lot of guys don't - 1) a job and 2) a hella good sense of humor. I literally laughed out loud a couple of weeks ago when you acted like you didn't get the Madison Hotels reference only to throw out one of the greatest lines in cinematic history. I have no idea what that thread was about now, but I remember thinking - "that was fantastic on Speck's part."

DDuckFan130

ASJHLJ said:
Just staring at my monitor, vainly hoping that I can offer some words of wisdom, but nothing's coming...I've been a one woman man for 14 years, far too long to remember what its like to date and not date, etc. This probably doesn't help much, but from reading your (Speck's) posts I've determined you have two things going for you a lot of guys don't - 1) a job and 2) a hella good sense of humor. I literally laughed out loud a couple of weeks ago when you acted like you didn't get the Madison Hotels reference only to throw out one of the greatest lines in cinematic history. I have no idea what that thread was about now, but I remember thinking - "that was fantastic on Speck's part."
:lol:

Great assessment

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
My dad: How come you havnt found that someone special yet?

Me: Busy... work... career... that whole thing, ya know.

My dad: Well... dont you wanna get married?

Me: Why? So I can wind up getting divorced and have her walk away with half my stuff and money? :veryconfu I think not! :lol:

DDuckFan130

DMC-12 said:
My dad: How come you havnt found that someone special yet?

Me: Busy... work... career... that whole thing, ya know.

My dad: Well... dont you wanna get married?

Me: Why? So I can wind up getting divorced and have her walk away with half my stuff and money? :veryconfu I think not! :lol:
Talk about optimism :lookaroun

DMC-12

DDuckFan130 said:
Talk about optimism :lookaroun

Moms been thru 3 divorces now.

Dad has been thru 2.

My sister has been thru one.

So yeah... optimism indeed. :lol: :wave:

Not so much optimisim... but pessimism... and a trend that I want no part of. :D :wave:

tigsmom

ASJHLJ said:

speck has a wonderfull sense of humor. The problem is some people don't appreciate him.

tigsmom

DMC-12 said:
Moms been thru 3 divorces now.

Dad has been thru 2.

My sister has been thru one.

So yeah... optimism indeed. :lol: :wave:

Not so much optimisim... but pessimism... and a trend that I want no part of. :D :wave:

But aren't you the guy who goes against the norm? :lookaroun

DMC-12

tigsmom said:
*sigh*

maybe there is something wrong with me then. :(

*huggles*

Somthing wrong with you? :veryconfu What do you mean?

I dont think so, whatever it is you mean by it. :wave:

*huggles*

tigsmom

DMC-12 said:
Somthing wrong with you? :veryconfu What do you mean?

I dont think so, whatever it is you mean by it. :wave:

*huggles*

I mean am I the only to think that there is a top for every pot?

Some people find the right person the first time out and others need to look a little longer.

*is a hopeless romantic*

DDuckFan130

tigsmom said:

Some people find the right person the first time out and others need to look a little longer.

*is a hopeless romantic*
We really are one :lookaroun

Not like I've had much luck myself...but I agree with what you said.

DMC-12

tigsmom said:

*is a hopeless romantic*

*sigh* I am sure there is. I dunno. Its just not something I have really encountered. *shug*

But I know what ya mean though. :)

*huggles*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom