Huggle-licious

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
Bedtime *huggles*. Sorry, I don't have more sage like love advice. I'm an expert at getting little ones to sleep though. Everyone have a good night.

DDuckFan130

tigsmom said:
You have plenty of time! There is no rush.

huggles
Funny you say that...in the Latin community, a lot of girls my age are either seriously dating, engaged, or married. It's a cultural thing I guess :lol:

speck76

ASJHLJ said:
Just staring at my monitor, vainly hoping that I can offer some words of wisdom, but nothing's coming...I've been a one woman man for 14 years, far too long to remember what its like to date and not date, etc. This probably doesn't help much, but from reading your (Speck's) posts I've determined you have two things going for you a lot of guys don't - 1) a job and 2) a hella good sense of humor. I literally laughed out loud a couple of weeks ago when you acted like you didn't get the Madison Hotels reference only to throw out one of the greatest lines in cinematic history. I have no idea what that thread was about now, but I remember thinking - "that was fantastic on Speck's part."

Thanks....

The job is a good one too.....as for the sense of humor.....many people don't get my humor, as it is typically dry....I do not really care for blantant humor, yet I love slapstick-style movies......I guess I just don't like to participate as a blantant-humor giver.

Anyway....back to THAT post, the original poster of the Madison Hotels comment did not realize that the comment I replied with was an Adam Sandler typical response that he has used in almost all of his movies......I set him up with it, knowing he would not get it, so I could pull out the doozy.

speck76

DMC-12 said:
My dad: How come you havnt found that someone special yet?

Me: Busy... work... career... that whole thing, ya know.

My dad: Well... dont you wanna get married?

Me: Why? So I can wind up getting divorced and have her walk away with half my stuff and money? :veryconfu I think not! :lol:

my parents never bothered me with marriage talk, until my sister got married a little over a year ago (and she is 4 years older than me).....now I am getting the "whatever you choose to do we will be ok with"......

is that?

speck76

DDuckFan130 said:
Funny you say that...in the Latin community, a lot of girls my age are either seriously dating, engaged, or married. It's a cultural thing I guess :lol:

they are all searching for a baby-daddy :lookaroun

tigsmom

speck76 said:
my parents never bothered me with marriage talk, until my sister got married a little over a year ago (and she is 4 years older than me).....now I am getting the "whatever you choose to do we will be ok with"......

is that?

They've given up on you.

:lookaroun

speck76

tigsmom said:
It is not the practice as that happens all over, it is the phrase I do not care for.
I don't like it either....FAWC (sounds like "fox" are what we call them)

"eff"....another welfare case......if you were wondering

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom