Huggle-licious

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
Connor002 said:
Hello.
How have things been with you? If I'm not mistaken, you do have a wedding coming up... quickly. How's that going?
why yes, I do have a wedding coming up! I'm starting to get that frazzled feeling...even though I know everything that I'm supposed to do...it's just more of the frazzled feeling of "I can't wait to do all this" since I still have 4 months til the big day. (Sorry Connor :kiss: ) How are things with you?

Oh, and hi and *huggles* for Doug!

DDuckFan130

MKCP 1985 said:
You think? I heard "skeletal" was the look of the season, and it accentuates my blue eyes. :p

Do you know whether that scene from El Rio Del Tiempo is depicting that of which you speak? It could be! I'm planning to leave it until I meet my diet goals or until Cinco de Mayo, whichever comes first. ;)

Oh, and hi everybody - Nibs, Connor, Giraffe!
Yup that would be Dia de los Muertos :lol:

Connor002

nibblesandbits said:
why yes, I do have a wedding coming up! I'm starting to get that frazzled feeling...even though I know everything that I'm supposed to do...it's just more of the frazzled feeling of "I can't wait to do all this" since I still have 4 months til the big day.

You'll do fine... and once you're there it will go so quickly you'll wish it could happen again.

Nibbs said:
(Sorry Connor :kiss: )

puppy_eyes.jpg

It's your last chance to change your mind...
Aren't I cute?

Nibbs said:
How are things with you?

Well... I'm not getting married anytime soon. :lookaroun Other than that... nothing too exciting.

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
Connor002 said:
You'll do fine... and once you're there it will go so quickly you'll wish it could happen again.

Thanks...I know that things are going fine...I just have to figure out addresses for the people that I'm inviting, finish registering for gifts, I still haven't picked out the cake, order invitations, find pants and shoes for the guys in the wedding to wear (I've already got the shirts)...and find new shoes for myself because apparently I lost the pair that I was going to wear...which I'm a little ticked off about. But that's about it for now...really I do have everything under control.

Connor002 said:
puppy_eyes.jpg

It's your last chance to change your mind...
Aren't I cute?

Aww...look how cute...:kiss:

Connor002 said:
Well... I'm not getting married anytime soon. :lookaroun Other than that... nothing too exciting.

you're not?! :lol:

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
Connor002 said:
Connor
123 Fake Street
Filadelphia, FL 12345

:lookaroun

Ok...I'll be sure to add that to my address book :lookaroun

Connor002 said:
Mmm... cake... :slurp:

yep...and the cool thing is I want a cake that looks like a sand castle...I think it would be so freaking cute! (My reception theme is beachy...since I'm getting married on the beach)

Connor002

nibblesandbits said:
Ok...I'll be sure to add that to my address book :lookaroun

I should be expecting my invitaion... when? :lookaroun

Nibbs said:
yep...and the cool thing is I want a cake that looks like a sand castle...I think it would be so freaking cute! (My reception theme is beachy...since I'm getting married on the beach)

Wow... maybe sure to get a picture of it. :slurp:
And leftovers, if possible, :lookaroun

MKCP 1985

wdwprincess03 said:
go to www.theknot.com and look up cakes, they have a "beachy" cake that looks like a sand castle. I'm in the 1/2 years out planning stage :sohappy:

*cues "Going to the Chapel" for Kelly and Nibs.* Love that song. Or is it called "Chapel of Love?"

Lil'mermaid

*finally home huggles*

So...yeah, we were told today that the cast and moving crew can forget about catching the 5:30 buses home for the rest of the show, starting next week. Gotta love hell week. :brick:

tigsmom

MKCP 1985 said:
*cues "Going to the Chapel" for Kelly and Nibs.* Love that song. Or is it called "Chapel of Love?"

Chapel of Love

And I don't ever want to have to plan another wedding! :dazzle:

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
I saw a cake very similar to this one at a wedding show in my hometown...
CGx06_23_235x317.jpg

I'm thinking about mine looking like an actual sandcastle...but I do like that one too.

I've visited the knot before, but I don't like it that much...although, it could be that I'm surrounded by weddings day in and day out, so I pretty much know everything anyway...I don't need advice...:lookaroun

Connor002

nibblesandbits said:
I've visited the knot before, but I don't like it that much...although, it could be that I'm surrounded by weddings day in and day out, so I pretty much know everything anyway...I don't need advice...:lookaroun

Hmmm.. you know what... I don't remember what you do.
Why are you surrounded by weddings?

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
Connor002 said:
Hmmm.. you know what... I don't remember what you do.
Why are you surrounded by weddings?
wedding photography...at least for now...don't know what will happen when I graduate. But I literally go to weddings almost every single saturday for like 5 months or so...

I've seen just about everything...including someone not getting married...:lookaroun

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
Connor002 said:
Well, what do you want to do after you graduate?
I want to work for Disney...(big surprise there...) So what's-his-face and I might move to FL in January of next year so I can work there.

I also wouldn't mind getting a career in mass communications...what I majored in in college. All depends on what I decide to do with myself.

I'm wide open

Connor002

nibblesandbits said:
I want to work for Disney...(big surprise there...)

Dosen't everyone? :lol:

Nibbs said:
So what's-his-face and I might move to FL in January of next year so I can work there.

Yay Disney! Boo what's-his-face!

Nibbs said:
I also wouldn't mind getting a career in mass communications...what I majored in in college.

Which would involve... what?

Nibbs said:
All depends on what I decide to do with myself.

I'm wide open

You'll find something.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom