Huggle-licious

MKCP 1985

Safari Giraffe said:
Good morning.

Am I really that mysterious? MKCP called me mysterious........:lookaroun
Keeping things private lends an air of mystery. I've always heard it said that a woman should have a bit of mystery about herself, so I've paid you a compliment.

As for becoming less private someday, I've also heard it said that a Giraffe doesn't change the color of its tongue.

MKCP 1985

speck76 said:
It is the lounge at the Polynesian, in front of Ohana
oh, I've been there. . . Home of the backscratcher? Not the most effective or economical place to have a drink as I recall. Still, gotta love the Poly. :D

speck76

MKCP 1985 said:
oh, I've been there. . . Home of the backscratcher? Not the most effective or economical place to have a drink as I recall. Still, gotta love the Poly. :D
The Disney Dining card helps......

Safari Giraffe

MKCP 1985 said:
Keeping things private lends an air of mystery. I've always heard it said that a woman should have a bit of mystery about herself, so I've paid you a compliment.

As for becoming less private someday, I've also heard it said that a Giraffe doesn't change the color of its tongue.

Thanks for the compliment.:)

Sometimes being too open can cause problems and make people think differently of you. I like a lot of the people on these boards and don't want that to change.

speck76

Safari Giraffe said:
Thanks for the compliment.:)

Sometimes being too open can cause problems and make people think differently of you. I like a lot of the people on these boards and don't want that to change.
you are afraid they would not like the person behind the giraffe?

MKCP 1985

Safari Giraffe said:
Sometimes being too open can cause problems and make people think differently of you.
Is that where I went wrong here?

Just kidding, Giraffe. Nobody's pushing you to reveal anything. We are just glad you dropped in here from out of the jungle. :wave:

Safari Giraffe

speck76 said:
you are afraid they would not like the person behind the giraffe?

Not exactly. I think I am a great person. I have been described as having a friendly personality. I am very kind and compassionate (sometimes to a fault). It's complicated.
I just would not want anyone to think that I am hiding anything from them so it is sometimes best not to say anything at all.:(

speck76

Safari Giraffe said:
Not exactly. I think I am a great person. I have been described as having a friendly personality. I am very kind and compassionate (sometimes to a fault). It's complicated.
I just would not want anyone to think that I am hiding anything from them so it is sometimes best not to say anything at all.:(
were you once a man?

are you currently a man?

(not that there is anything wrong with that)

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Its Friday!!! Yay!! Yay Yay! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

TGIF!! *huggles* :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

barnum42

Safari Giraffe said:
No. Just torn.

BTW: I've missed you!:) I hope you have a wonderful time this weekend with your GF and the dog. Let the birthday celebration continue!!!!:sohappy:

Thanks - will be heading off shortly :so happy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom