Huggle-licious

tigsmom

Afternoon huggles to all! :wave:

Nothing wrong with keeping things private...Big Cat Daddy was the same way for a very long time. :) Very few people would recognize speck if he walked up to them

Payday is next Thursday for us. :(

MKCP 1985

tigsmom said:
Afternoon huggles to all! :wave:

Nothing wrong with keeping things private...Big Cat Daddy was the same way for a very long time. :) Very few people would recognize speck if he walked up to them

Payday is next Thursday for us. :(
I'm still a bit . . . private. ;)

MKCP 1985

Lil'mermaid said:
And "Official Unofficial Wear a Suit to School Day"!!

:lookaroun

Im gonna go sit in my corner now...ok?
That's funny . . . I wore a suit every day EXCEPT today. I am not a usual observer of casual Friday, but I am pretty worn out right now.

I envision the client like Ed Asner on that episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm.

"I want the best . . . cutting edge! I'm not going to trust my business to some slacker who dresses like he doesn't care about what he's doing."

"You can come back on Monday. . . "

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And WHY pray tell are you sitting in the corner? :veryconfu and unofficially officially wearing a suit? :confused:

Lil'mermaid

MKCP 1985 said:
And WHY pray tell are you sitting in the corner? :veryconfu and unofficially officially wearing a suit? :confused:

I'm sitting in my corner because I'm burned out. The play, term paper, projects, tests, being sick...I'm just tired.

And the "Official Unofficial Wear a Suit to School Day" is something that is really only understood by a kid in my school. This group of guys (mainly the Drama/Music guys) pick a day that they all come to school in a suit, (jacket, tie the whole bit) or whatever piece you feel like wearing. Two of them had full suits on, a few had a nice shirt, jacket and tie and one of them walked around in jeans, a Green Day shirt with a blue and silver tie on. :lol: Gotta love my friends.
And people dont question it anymore! Even the teachers in the Drama/Music hall see them and say "Must be Official Unofficial Wear a Suit to School Day again"

MKCP 1985

Lil'mermaid said:
I'm sitting in my corner because I'm burned out. The play, term paper, projects, tests, being sick...I'm just tired.

And the "Official Unofficial Wear a Suit to School Day" is something that is really only understood by a kid in my school. This group of guys (mainly the Drama/Music guys) . . .

Oooooh, Drama/Music guys. Say no more.

Enjoy your corner - you've earned it. *hands Lil'Mermaid a pillow and an ice cream* Ice cream, because I hear you had a warm weather day today. :)

Lil'mermaid

MKCP 1985 said:
Oooooh, Drama/Music guys. Say no more.

Enjoy your corner - you've earned it. *hands Lil'Mermaid a pillow and an ice cream* Ice cream, because I hear you had a warm weather day today. :)

Thank you! *takes ice cream* Yummy. :slurp:

I really want ice cream now...and I dont think we have any. :(

And its a weekend, which is nice because I can get some sleep but I have to be at the college early-ish on Sunday for something.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom