Huggle-licious

speck76

DDuckFan130 said:
Eh...it's there...whatever.

I'm glad this week is almost over. It's been a pain.

Today is Friday

yesterday was friday for me...today is saturday

I think Saturday is saturday for me also, as is Sunday

Monday is my Sunday, which makes Tuesday my Monday....yet also my Tuesday....I shall call it Moesday

tigsmom

Good morning huggles to any and all!
hug.gif

MKCP 1985

Well, Giraffe you never really did answer my question did you? I will take it from your silence that you are not affected this weekend by "Final Four mania," and offer congrats on that end. Mysterious Giraffe. :cool:

Jill, good luck with everything. I'll bet you are slammed and only hope you are having fun with all the hoop-la. (hoop - get it?)

happy huggles and happy weekend to all!

Out of curiosity, what kind of place is Tambu?

Safari Giraffe

MKCP 1985 said:
Well, Giraffe you never really did answer my question did you? I will take it from your silence that you are not affected this weekend by "Final Four mania," and offer congrats on that end. Mysterious Giraffe. :cool:

Jill, good luck with everything. I'll bet you are slammed and only hope you are having fun with all the hoop-la. (hoop - get it?)

happy huggles and happy weekend to all!

Out of curiosity, what kind of place is Tambu?

That's just not true!!!!:fork:
Look back at the posts. You are the one that did not answer me back. I told you the area where I live.

I am not much of a fan of Basketball (college or otherwise). I am a Baseball and Football woman.

P.S. I'm not really mad......just kidding.:kiss:

I did however think that you were ignoring me though......:lookaroun

MKCP 1985

Giraffe, upon further review, I did miss post 2145 (bottom of page) and only saw post 2147, so I stand corrected. Which, upon reflection, is a typical place for me to stand when I am around the women in this life. :lol:

Still, you ARE mysterious, and that's okay. But I was not ignoring you - I was just away from the board. :)

Safari Giraffe

MKCP 1985 said:
Giraffe, upon further review, I did miss post 2145 (bottom of page) and only saw post 2147, so I stand corrected. Which, upon reflection, is a typical place for me to stand when I am around the women in this life. :lol:

Still, you ARE mysterious, and that's okay. But I was not ignoring you - I was just away from the board. :)

Why do you call me mysterious? Did you want me to give you my hometown or something?

MKCP 1985

Safari Giraffe said:
Why do you call me mysterious? Did you want me to give you my hometown or something?
No, no, I am happy to know you only as Nurse Giraffe from Northwestern Indiana. :lol: Why, indeed. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom