Huggle-licious

speck76

figmentmom said:
I can't think about it without tearing up. Let's just say Reba's been getting even MORE attention than usual (which is plenty).
I went through the same thing (as did Speck with the attention)

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
tigsmom said:
Very few people would recognize speck if he walked up to them

I would... I have the tread marks in my foot... that are a never ending reminder. :lol: :lookaroun :lol: :eek: :p

Safari Giraffe

So are you affected by the Dan Ryan construction project?:eek:
There are going to be some really angry drivers for the next year or so.:fork:

(Thanks her lucky stars that she does not hardly ever use the expressway):lookaroun

DDuckFan130

Safari Giraffe said:
You got that right. Come Monday morning I will be beat.

Where is everybody at? Out having fun? How dare they!
:lol:

I just took a 3 hour nap so I'm refreshed :lol:

I want to rest this weekend and catch up on my reading...I also just booked my trip for May :D :D :D

Safari Giraffe

DDuckFan130 said:
:lol:

I just took a 3 hour nap so I'm refreshed :lol:

I want to rest this weekend and catch up on my reading...I also just booked my trip for May :D :D :D

Hooray for naps.:sohappy: I wish I would have taken one.

I'm sure you will have a great time on your trip in May!:)

DMC-12

Safari Giraffe said:
So are you affected by the Dan Ryan construction project?:eek:
There are going to be some really angry drivers for the next year or so.:fork:

(Thanks her lucky stars that she does not hardly ever use the expressway):lookaroun

I am pretty much in the clear... I dont take the Ryan at all *thanks God*

:wave:

Safari Giraffe

DMC-12 said:
Near western burbs... but work in the Loop.

So driving to work is not too bad then. Do you like working in Chicago? I could never see myself traveling there everyday to work, even though I could probably make some serious moolah. The commute would take too long everyday and the money would never justify it.

DMC-12

Safari Giraffe said:
So driving to work is not too bad then. Do you like working in Chicago? I could never see myself traveling there everyday to work, even though I could probably make some serious moolah. The commute would take too long everyday and the money would never justify it.

Since I work odd ball hours in the afternoon / evening -- Its usually 20min in -- and 15-20min out back home. Very little to no traffic [aka 60-80mph], since I travel during off peak times. So it works out very well for me. :wave:

Safari Giraffe

DMC-12 said:
Since I work odd ball hours in the afternoon / evening -- Its usually 20min in -- and 15-20min out back home. Very little to no traffic [aka 60-80mph], since I travel during off peak times. So it works out very well for me. :wave:

That's great!:) It makes it worth while then. Chicago really is a beautiful city (during the daytime).:lol:

I do not travel there very often. You really need to know where you are going or you will be totally lost.:eek:

I think my last trip there was to attend a program at RIC. That place is amazing. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom