Huggle-licious

Safari Giraffe

dandaman said:
Giraffe... got any morphine handy? Just had track practice, and my legs have never felt this bad.

Do you have "shin-splits" or muscle pain?

To answer your question....I do have access to lots of Morphine, but only when at work. It is a controlled substance silly!:lol: Besides, Morphine makes you sleep and even hallucinate at times.

Your only answer may be to rest your legs or soak them in warm water and takes some ibuprophen. If you can find someone really nice....you can have them rub them down with some Icy Hot.:lol:

Safari Giraffe

Lil'mermaid said:
Its not your fault. You didnt assign the paper with only a week to work on it before it was due. :p

What a mean teacher!:mad:

How many pages does it have to be? Do you get to pick the subject so atleast it can be something interesting to you? Footnotes are a pain in the buttocks!

Lil'mermaid

Safari Giraffe said:
What a mean teacher!:mad:

How many pages does it have to be? Do you get to pick the subject so atleast it can be something interesting to you? Footnotes are a pain in the buttocks!

4, counting works cited, yes we got to pick as long as it was within reason (it had to fit within the Women in Lit course) and no footnotes but those annoying citations.

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
Lil'mermaid said:
4, counting works cited, yes we got to pick as long as it was within reason (it had to fit within the Women in Lit course) and no footnotes but those annoying citations.
Well...at least that isn't too bad...I know it feels like it is, but that's about standard for college. (Although, they usually give fair warning too...) I still know it sucks to do those types of papers.

Lil'mermaid

nibblesandbits said:
Well...at least that isn't too bad...I know it feels like it is, but that's about standard for college. (Although, they usually give fair warning too...) I still know it sucks to do those types of papers.

I think that this wouldnt be as bad right now if I had worked over the weekend, but I didnt have the time. I was too busy with the show and being sick.

stranger

ogryn said:
How do the Flaming Lips manage to make songs that sound like they belong on Seaseme Street, yet are utterly marvelous?

Yeah-Yeah-Yeah-Yeah-Yeah..... :lookaroun

:lol: I think that's what makes them so fun!
la-la-la-la-la-la :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom