Huggle-licious

Safari Giraffe

DDuckFan130 said:
Morning *huggles*

*sigh*...it's nice to be wanted by teachers...but it sucks that I have to see some of these students more than I care to :rolleyes:

Just think of it as good exposure. Having the contacts with teachers will help to secure you a job when you graduate. If they like you, they will offer you a job hopefully. When do you graduate?

The same thing happens in hospital nursing. There are some patients you don't mind seeing days in a row and then there are some that you can't wait for the shift to be over.:lol:

DDuckFan130

Safari Giraffe said:
Just think of it as good exposure. Having the contacts with teachers will help to secure you a job when you graduate. If they like you, they will offer you a job hopefully. When do you graduate?

The same thing happens in hospital nursing. There are some patients you don't mind seeing days in a row and then there are some that you can't wait for the shift to be over.:lol:
I graduate next year. I've been told I have good probabilities of getting hired here. I know the AP's and the principal, and some teachers. I obviously know enough teachers for them to start requesting me to cover for them. I guess I'm like in the top 3 of subs here, based on the sheer fact that I can control the kids :lol:

As far as seeing these kids, it's a double-edged sword. I love seeing some of them because they're well-behaved gifted students. But then you have the regular students whose sole purpose is to make my day a living hell :lookaroun

Safari Giraffe

DDuckFan130 said:
As far as seeing these kids, it's a double-edged sword. I love seeing some of them because they're well-behaved gifted students. But then you have the regular students whose sole purpose is to make my day a living hell :lookaroun

Unfortunately your teaching career may be filled with many moments like that. I guess you just have to find a way to deal with it. I wish you all the luck in the world. I think it takes a special person to be a Teacher because they can have such a positive impact on the students they teach.

Many people I know (myself included) can usually think of a couple of teachers that really made a difference in their life at some point and time.:)

DDuckFan130

Safari Giraffe said:
Unfortunately your teaching career may be filled with many moments like that. I guess you just have to find a way to deal with it. I wish you all the luck in the world. I think it takes a special person to be a Teacher because they can have such a positive impact on the students they teach.

Many people I know (myself included) can usually think of a couple of teachers that really made a difference in their life at some point and time.:)
Well if this were all I had to deal with, I'd be grateful. Unfortunately, I know I'll be dealing with much worse. Yesterday we were talking about child abuse and the different signs for it *shudders*...some of them way too graphic :(

Safari Giraffe

DDuckFan130 said:
Well if this were all I had to deal with, I'd be grateful. Unfortunately, I know I'll be dealing with much worse. Yesterday we were talking about child abuse and the different signs for it *shudders*...some of them way too graphic :(

Definitely a difficult subject.:(

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
pre-TGIF *huggles*

Sunny and 68 degrees.... :sohappy:

Now I just need to find all my spring clothes, they are buried somewhere in my room. :lol: :eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom