Huggle-licious

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
barnum42 said:
I'm thankful that I don't tend to dream when I sleep. My what's-her-face is a big dreamer. She had a couple of bad nights after getting the dog when she dreamt the dog had been lost.

However she says she now sleeps better when I'm over :D
I bet she does :lookaroun

barnum42 said:
I'm thankful that I don't tend to dream when I sleep. My what's-her-face is a big dreamer. She had a couple of bad nights after getting the dog when she dreamt the dog had been lost.

I usually don't dream either, but today was a special day... :(

DDuckFan130

:wave:

I didn't go to my class this morning but I have to go to my other ones...I still feel like crap so I'm hoping my professor will let me do my presentation next week. I really am not up to presenting *sigh*

Safari Giraffe

I'm off to work soon.
Atleast my headache has subsided to a somewhat manageable level. :brick:

I hope it is a calm night or someone may suffer my wrath as I seem to be somewhat irritable at the moment.:lookaroun

I hope everyone has a good rest of the day.:wave:

figmentmom

barnum42 said:

However she says she now sleeps better when I'm over :D

:D :wave:

stranger

DDuckFan130 said:
:wave:

I didn't go to my class this morning but I have to go to my other ones...I still feel like crap so I'm hoping my professor will let me do my presentation next week. I really am not up to presenting *sigh*

So, did you do your presentation today, eh?

Hello *huggles* :wave:

DDuckFan130

Evening

I didn't do my presentation. 1)my partner is just as sick as I am that she didn't even make it to class. 2)my professor has been in the hospital so we've missed alot...therefore, he cancelled presentations :D

But whatever...tomorrow I have to work but I am not going to my evening class...I'm really not up for it.

stranger

DDuckFan130 said:
Evening

I didn't do my presentation. 1)my partner is just as sick as I am that she didn't even make it to class. 2)my professor has been in the hospital so we've missed alot...therefore, he cancelled presentations :D

But whatever...tomorrow I have to work but I am not going to my evening class...I'm really not up for it.

Too bad for your professor, but good for you guys, eh!

You keep getting sick…why not see a doctor? (And your cousin doesn’t count.)
*huggles*

DDuckFan130

stranger said:
Too bad for your professor, but good for you guys, eh!

You keep getting sick…why not see a doctor? (And your cousin doesn’t count.)
*huggles*
It's something that goes around. I was fine until my brother got a cold and I was vulnerable to it again. And it's part of being a teacher who's always in a school.

*shrugs* Whatever

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom