Huge News Direct From our Cruise Director for 2015!!

DISNEY FANTASY

I see another website picked this up today saying port of call bookings are in the Med at the end of August only and therefore gives credence to these rumours that have been around since early August.

Information I had was seven night cruises in the Baltic from Copenhagen. Now it's still possible it's from the UK Dover or Harwich, but I could see a repo Copenhagen Via Amsterdam to Barcelona.

Donfan

Any word on when they will make the official 2015 announcements so that I can convert my placeholder in 2014 over to a 2015 Baltic cruise?

Disneyfalcon

Any word on when they will make the official 2015 announcements so that I can convert my placeholder in 2014 over to a 2015 Baltic cruise?

No word yet! If I had to guess, I'd guess December for the Dream and Fantasy, and January/February for the Magic and Wonder.

DISNEY FANTASY

Ooh, I'm better than I thought! Lol!

You are very good, that is exactly what we were told, but you never know with them, they change their minds at any time, so whilst I would go with first week in December, as they would say on Star Trek, I think from next week we could go up to amber alert, no red alert yet.

Disneyfalcon

You are very good, that is exactly what we were told, but you never know with them, they change their minds at any time, so whilst I would go with first week in December, as they would say on Star Trek, I think from next week we could go up to amber alert, no red alert yet.

No red alert yet! Not so patiently waiting! :)

DISNEY FANTASY

No red alert yet! Not so patiently waiting! :)

I have a gut feeling we have a DCL surprise coming up soon, Disney is very good at PR, it's getting ' some' bad press in some areas re the Magic, and when their backs are against the wall they do come out fighting.

One way is to get the Internet buzzing, is to announce some good news, then the Magics woes will be quickly forgotten..

They can't advertise Magic well until it's minor issues are all corrected.

Let's see, so Mr Scott let's go to Amber alert. Because as soon as it's safe they will do something PR wise to get everyone loving thrm again.

I think we can expect some surprise ports.

Disneyfalcon

I have a gut feeling we have a DCL surprise coming up soon, Disney is very good at PR, it's getting ' some' bad press in some areas re the Magic, and when their backs are against the wall they do come out fighting.

One way is to get the Internet buzzing, is to announce some good news, then the Magics woes will be quickly forgotten..

They can't advertise Magic well until it's minor issues are all corrected.

Let's see, so Mr Scott let's go to Amber alert.

I like that! I think and hope you are right! Something exciting would be wonderful!

DISNEY FANTASY

Now how's that for spooky, went from here to my Facebook and on it posted 18 mins ago is a DCL video and it starts,

captains log.

More Star Trek.

But not what I was referring to.

iloverags2

I would think replacing St. Thomas would be better. Phillipsburg, St. Maarten is so much nicer from what I understand. Like what they do now, St. Maarten, San Juan but St. Maarten Tortola.

I personally preferred St. Thomas to St. Maarten. Honestly, before we went I didn't expect that to be my choice, but in the end it was. St. Thomas was just more beautiful as far as views go. Yes, the port area in St. Maarten is much nicer, but I go for the views from afar!

And if DCL returns to Tortola, I am so in!!!

DISNEY FANTASY

I personally preferred St. Thomas to St. Maarten. Honestly, before we went I didn't expect that to be my choice, but in the end it was. St. Thomas was just more beautiful as far as views go. Yes, the port area in St. Maarten is much nicer, but I go for the views from afar!

And if DCL returns to Tortola, I am so in!!!
Agree but they get a lot of good sales on shore trips in ST Thomas far more to do there and the duty free shops income, so can't see it being dropped but St M can be,

stalkingmickey

So from what I am reading I could potentially take a re-position cruise from med to baltic and then take the baltic cruise or vice versa? which what month should I expect these to take place. currently I have a place holder cruise and the baltic and med are what we want. i would hate to miss the booking window as I assume these trips are limited and sell out

DISNEY FANTASY

So from what I am reading I could potentially take a re-position cruise from med to baltic and then take the baltic cruise or vice versa? which what month should I expect these to take place. currently I have a place holder cruise and the baltic and med are what we want. i would hate to miss the booking window as I assume these trips are limited and sell out

Yes that is logical, in 2010 they did:-
  • TA USA to Barcelona.
  • Some Med cruises.
  • A repo Barcelona to Dover.
  • Four 12 night Baltic cruises, or Northern capitals cruises.
  • These were June and July.
  • Repo back at end of July Dover to Barcelona
  • More Med cruises.

But based on rumours it seems it might be slightly different.

• Seven night Baltic cruises from Copenhagen.
  • If true then longer repos from Barcelona maybe via Amsterdam

With some port bookings now to be seen for the magic, only at the end of August, maybe there staying in the Baltic area longer, coming back for say a 14 night repo in early August,

Now departure from or via UK is still feasible.

I wish to underline these are rumours and anything can change until they make an official announcement.

I think we have a varied 2015 coming up going to more ports than before I think there's going to be a few surprises.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom