How would you make your least favorite attraction even worse?

DisneyManOne

I think they made SGE just to remove S.I.R. Just because one female executive at Disney gets turned on by 90210 does not mean everyone else is!

...Okay...I'm sorry about the statement I'm about to make...I know your crush on S.I.R. is largely derived from Asperger's, which I can respect...but...who in the Walt Disney World would be turned on by a robot?

Matt_Black

Just.....NO... Don't do it

Well, at any rate, my point was that people are into different things and, with few exceptions, shouldn't be made to feel ashamed or bad about it. For instance, there are people who are really into the Disney version of Robin Hood, like INTO it. They're not hurting anyone, so what's the problem?

MonorailLover

Well, at any rate, my point was that people are into different things and, with few exceptions, shouldn't be made to feel ashamed or bad about it. For instance, there are people who are really into the Disney version of Robin Hood, like INTO it. They're not hurting anyone, so what's the problem?
Haha, I completely agree.... I just read "rule 34", and went "NOPE NOPE NOPE" in my head...

DisneyManOne

So can we go back on-topic?

Good idea.

The Great Cash Cow Ride: Take a journey through some of Disney's greatest cash cow franchises: Toy Story, Frozen, Star Wars, Frozen, Marvel Cinematic Universe, Frozen, Lion King, Winnie the Pooh, Disney Princesses, and did I mention Frozen? It all ends with an appearance from Bob Iger, now obsessed with getting money. Suddenly, Mickey pulls down on a curtain revealing...that he's been controlled by Michael Eisner the whole time! Eisner swears vengeance ("I will return! I will get more money from you saps!") and disappears into the night, laughing like the Devil.

Nick Wilde

...Okay...I'm sorry about the statement I'm about to make...I know your crush on S.I.R. is largely derived from Asperger's, which I can respect...but...who in the Walt Disney World would be turned on by a robot?
... You're new to the internet, aren't you? Google "Rule 34".
Just.....NO... Don't do it
I'm sorry to bring this up again, but this made me laugh out loud. @DisneyManOne Did you Google it? If so, let us know how it went.:D

The90skid

Replace the Tree of Life in AK with the Tree of Death! No leaves, charred bark, and graffiti animals all around the base.

Matt_Black

Oh, I blanked on the name. He's usually just referred to as Sarge. And I doubt that some executive having a "crush" on the show is what mitigated the change in pre-show hosts.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom