How would you make your least favorite attraction even worse?

Matt_Black

That would make the Hall of Presidents great again.

resized_fry-can-t-tell-meme-generator-can-t-tell-if-you-re-serious-or-just-joking-aedca0.jpg

(Although most people would hate these ideas, I would enjoy this ideas)
Ellen's Energy Adventure (I don't hate this ride, but it is too long)-Jar Jar Binks' Enviormental Adventure: An evil organization wants to pollute Naboo, and Queen Amidala, young Anakin Skywalker, Obi Wan Kenobi, and Jar Jar Binks hate the idea because it would endanger the humans and the creatures on Naboo, so Jar Jar Binks takes us on an adventure through several real world enviorments and shows us what would happen if humans damaged these enviorments and narrates the WHOLE RIDE, so expect to hear a lot of "Meesa"s, "Weesa"s, "Yousa"s, and "Bombad"s, throughout the whole entire ride. The last 10 minutes is a battle between the evil organization, the Gungan army, and Obi Wan Kenobi. Think of it as The Circle of Life as a ride with Star Wars characters. Oh, and due to this ride sharing a similar plot to The Circle of Life movie, the theater hosting that movie would become a gift shop for The Land or some sort of interactive thing themed around The Land.

Tomorrowland Speedway (I don't hate this ride either, it just seems out of place)-a podracing themed attraction.

Last edited:

JohnD

How can Stitch be any worse? Maybe you feel droplets of water that smell like ammonia (use your imagination).

JohnD

Add Trump to Hall of Presidents

(ducks and runs) ;)

Unlike all the other suggestions, this is a reality no matter what if he wins. Depending on your point of view that is either a good or bad thing. If he's just introduced and we get a nod it might not be so bad. But if they follow the trend of getting an actual recording, I can imagine him saying something like, "46 Presidents. That is YUGE!"

Brer Panther

How about Stitch's Great Escape... Except Stitch is joined by Iago and Zazu?

During the show, Iago tells the audience that they have no imaginations. Then after cameo appearances from Whoopi Goldberg, Tim Allen, and Drew Carrey as a TV detective, they all sing "Let It Go". Anyone who makes it through the entire show gets free FastPasses to It's a Small World.

And on a side note, the building is topped with a giant wand and a huge sorceror's hat.

How's THAT for making a bad attraction even worse?

dylan313

Here's an idea: Stitch's Great Escape could become Stitch's Not Particularly Interesting Escape. In this ride, you sit and witness Stitch dramatically appear, only for him to casually walk off of center stage and go through the exit doors. And that's it, ride's over.

Brer Panther

Here's an idea: Stitch's Great Escape could become Stitch's Not Particularly Interesting Escape. In this ride, you sit and witness Stitch dramatically appear, only for him to casually walk off of center stage and go through the exit doors. And that's it, ride's over.
At least you wouldn't have to deal with the chili dog stench.

mimitchi33

I've read that many people on here would not like it if Bing Bong from Inside Out had a ride at Disney World, so I decided to brainstorm how this candy elekitten (my term for him) could make rides worse for others.

Bing Bong's American Adventure
Benjamin Franklin and Mark Twain are replaced by Bing Bong, who gives us his own views on events in American history, but finds it so boring that he makes the show about the history of Riley.

Bing Bong's Great Escape
As an apology for Richard Kind starring in the original Stitch's Great Escape, Disney decides to refurbish it with Inside Out theming. In the show, Bing Bong is remembered by Riley after her mom finds an old drawing in the moving van, and is trying to take control of Riley's mind.

Candy Elekitten Jamboree
Bing Bong hosts a musical show where he dreams about himself in various roles, such as a chef, a sailor, a jungle explorer and a ringmaster.

Soarin' In Bing Bong's Rocket

Bing Bong takes you on a flight through Imagination Land.

Bing Bong's Jungle Cruise
Bing Bong invites you to have a tea party in the jungle with him.

The Seas with Bing Bong
Bing Bong goes on an adventure in the ocean...and acts like a dolphin form the entire time!

Star Tours: Bing Bong and Jar Jar Binks' Space Adventure
Bing Bong joins C3PO and R2-D2's journey, hoping that they can get him to outer space and befriends the first person he sees-Jar Jar Binks!

Bing Bong's Train of Thought
The Walt Disney World Railroad goes Inside Out with this re-theming where Bing Bong takes you around the park!

Expedition Imagination Land: Legend of the Candy Elekitten
On this rollercoaster, your task is to find evidence that Bing Bong still exists in Imagination Land by trying to find him there.

Muppet*Vision 3D with Bing Bong
Bing Bong replaces Waldo, the Spirit of 3D, and messes the Muppet's acts up with his antics.

Bing Bong's Splash Mountain
Since Song of the South is too controversial for Disney to re-release, the ride is now themed around Bing Bong's storyline in Inside Out, but with a happy ending instead of the sad one seen in the film, just for the sake of the kids. And instead of the drop being forwards like on the original ride, it goes backwards a la Expedition Everest!

And I'm saving the worst for last...

It's A Bing Bong World!
In this version of the classic ride, Bing Bong animatronics replace the singing dolls and the soundtrack is a loop of The Bing Bong Song.

Matt_Black

Journey Into Indignation Figment takes you on a journey through the mind of an entitled fan! Hear the grousing of "in my day...", listen to the pompous ramblings, and here vaguely troubling comments about having to share the park with "THOSE sorts of people"! All the complaints and whining of a person who has absolutely now idea about running a multinational business in the 21st Century! Don't forget the theme song!

One little spark of indignation
Is causing all my agitation
You don't agree? Then I hate you!
So here's a sneer from me to you!

mimitchi33

Journey Into Indignation Figment takes you on a journey through the mind of an entitled fan! Hear the grousing of "in my day...", listen to the pompous ramblings, and here vaguely troubling comments about having to share the park with "THOSE sorts of people"! All the complaints and whining of a person who has absolutely now idea about running a multinational business in the 21st Century! Don't forget the theme song!

One little spark of indignation
Is causing all my agitation
You don't agree? Then I hate you!
So here's a sneer from me to you!
This sounds like a funny idea. I'd like to ride it if it were real!

spacemt354

Chili's
Monsters Inc Bore Floor

Scenario: An imagineer at WDI mistakenly reads a memo, add a Monsters Inc Door ride, with add a Monsters Inc Bore ride.

A project is then undertaken to refurbish the Laugh Floor as the Bore Floor...where the entire attraction is Roz teaching scare safety training for 1 hour by reading from a manual.

Superpocky

Primeval whirl but they surprise you by soaking you with a fire hose. You try to secure your stuff from getting wet but you can't because of relentless jerking. At the end, you, your phone, wallet, camera etc. are completely wet.

(This really happened to us, substitute the fire hose with a thunder storm.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom