How would you make your least favorite attraction even worse?

DisneyJunkie

One of my least favorites is It's a Small World, which could actually be made worse by having "Stacy" animatronics throughout it. (She's that really annoying girl that does those "10 best rides in WDW" videos and so on that play on those WDW resort tv channels.)

Wikkler

One of my least favorites is It's a Small World, which could actually be made worse by having "Stacy" animatronics throughout it. (She's that really annoying girl that does those "10 best rides in WDW" videos and so on that play on those WDW resort tv channels.)
It's a world of... TOP 10 MUST DOS... it's a world of... DISNEY SIDE.

Doodlyday

It's a Whip World! Go through It's a Small World, But with the whip playing in the background the entire time!

(I don't hate It's a Small World, but this would be terrible)
When I first saw this I thought you meant Whip It by Devo, which for me would make SW much more enjoyable.

How about a Haunted Mansion called Mansion. Due to budget cutbacks there nothing special about this ride. There is even no mansion and you walk on a concrete pad with the floorplans of a trailer drawn on it.

Beacon Joe

Least favorite: Journey into Imagination with Figment

What would make it worse? "Hey, let's insert Olaf the annoying snowman. Corporate synergy, and all that."

mimitchi33

Least favorite: Journey into Imagination with Figment

What would make it worse? "Hey, let's insert Olaf the annoying snowman. Corporate synergy, and all that."
Reminds me of what Honest Trailers said about him. "When you're out of ideas, just give them a singing snowmaaaaan!"
Least Favorite: Journey into Your Imagination (1999-2001)
What would make it worse: Figment doesn't cameo at all, more insults at the riders, and make ALL of it empty rooms.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom