How would you make your least favorite attraction even worse?

Brer Panther

The Seas... With Pepe the King Prawn!

Pepe-thumbs-up.jpg

"Si, the world, it is so big and blue, okay?"

Matt_Black

How about this... Pepe's Enchanted Tiki Room?

"The Tiki Gods, they are angered by the celebration, okay?"

Still not making me think it's worse. Let a MASTER show you how it's done...

*cracks knuckles*

The Enchanted Tiki Room starring Buck from Home on the Range. *cue twenty minutes of a horse voiced by a desperate-for-money Cuba Gooding Jr. going "HIYAA!" and doing horse karate with his stupid horse legs*

Brer Panther

You know what? I'm making this a game. It's called "See how much more hilarious an attraction can be if Pepe were there".
  • Pepe's Jungle Cruise ("Do not go near the crocodiles... Ginger snaps, okay?")
  • Journey Into Imagination With Pepe and Figment ("You will win one scent, okay?")
  • Pepe's Star Tours ("This is my first flight, and I am sure it is yours too, okay?")
  • Gran Fiesta Tour Starring Pepe (I actually would like to see this)
For what it's worth, I'd totally ride these.

Brer Panther

Sadly, this one isn't Pepe-related, but I think you'll all find it funny nonetheless...

What if the characters from DREAMWORKS MOVIES invaded the parks?! We'd have...
  • Storybook Circus becomes AFRO CIRCUS! Instead of Pete's Silly Sideshow, we have MARTY'S ROCKIN' DANCE PARTY where everyone is forced to wear a rainbow wig and dance to "Afro Circus" 24/7!
  • The Seas With Nemo and Friends becomes The Seas With OSCAR and Friends! Based off DreamWorks' 2004 release Shark Tale, guests are now transported to Underwater New York City, where they'll meet a horrifying Will Smith Fish who gets WAAAAAAAAAAY too close to the guests! Turtle Talk With Crush is now a ROCKIN' DANCE PARTY where you can get your groove on with Will Smith Fish, Rene Zellwigger Fish, and even Martin Scorcese Fish!
  • Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin gets Monsters vs. Aliens theming!
  • Space Mountain is now themed to their most recent film, Home! Help a girl voiced by Rihanna who doesn't even try to sound younger at all and an alien clearly voiced by Jim Parsons save the world! The post-show area as you exit is now a ROCKIN' DANCE PARTY where Jim Parson Alien shouts that his hands are in the air like he just does not care!
  • King Julien has now invaded the Enchanted Tiki Room! No Tiki Gods will be angered by his sweet dance moves!
  • Shrek has set up shop in Fantasyland, replacing Peter Pan's Flight! Riders board Dronkeys and fly through Far Far Away! Also, Shrek farts in your face at one point!
  • A ride based on How to Train Your Dragon is now in Norway! But it's not replacing Frozen Ever After. That's too SACRED for Disney to get rid of!
  • The Tommorowland Speedway now features the snails from Turbo in place of the cars! Also, every spot in the attraction is marked by a speaker blasting that "THAT SNAIL IS FAST" song!
  • It's Tough to Be a Bug now focuses on a war between Flik and the cast of Antz!
  • Don't like Stitch's Great Escape? Try MEGAMIND's Great Escape!
  • The Gran Fiesta tour now features PUSS IN BOOTS instead of the Three Caballeros!
  • Characters from Kung Fu Panda have invaded Kali River Rapids!
  • Primeval Whirl is now a ride based on The Croods!
I admittedly would like to see some of these ideas.
And just for the record, I don't hate DreamWorks. This idea was just too good not to post. And now, back to inserting Pepe in attractions! (On a side note, I am pleased that Pepe has so many fans on this site)

MGMBoy

You know what? I'm making this a game. It's called "See how much more hilarious an attraction can be if Pepe were there".
  • Pepe's Jungle Cruise ("Do not go near the crocodiles... Ginger snaps, okay?")
  • Journey Into Imagination With Pepe and Figment ("You will win one scent, okay?")
  • Pepe's Star Tours ("This is my first flight, and I am sure it is yours too, okay?")
  • Gran Fiesta Tour Starring Pepe (I actually would like to see this)
For what it's worth, I'd totally ride these.

Pepe's Energy Adventure - "I used to call her Stupid Judy, okay?"

MaxW

have the grand fiesta tour, but have it dried and make it a three hour walking tour. no new info, they just slow down the audio tracks of donald and the rest of the gang.

Capsin4

I'd make Journey into Imagination stop several times arbitrarily for up to seven minutes at a time. Oh wait, that happened to me. Worst ride ever. First time I was embarrassed for WDW.

Otherwise, add Sudan to the world showcase.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom