How would you make your least favorite attraction even worse?

Phineas

Original Poster
I was at a party over the weekend and we got into this conversation: Of your least favorite/least frequented attractions in all the World, how could you make them even more undesirable?

I'll go first:

Disney Presents: The Hall of VICE Presidents!

Nestled unnaturally in the heart of Tomorrowland, in the former home of fan-favorite Stitch's Great Escape, come spend an enlightening 47 minutes with the real heroes of America's rise to glory, The Vice Presidents!

Warning: Shoulder harnesses will be implemented at all times, and will not raise until the conclusion of the performance.

Hypothetical WDWMagic Thread: "John C. Calhoun STILL not working-catatonic with lame strobe light effect-WHO are you fooling, WDI?!"

HolleBolleGijs

(note the only one I actually dislike is Mission Space, but I was having too much fun)

Mission Grade School.
Climb aboard a plain yellow school bus, and relive your favorite childhood memories of teasing, cranky drivers, and other school bus tomfoolery!

The Great Radio Ride. Everything you love about the Great Movie Ride, sans the movies, and, well, the ride...sit in a pitch-black theater for 30 minutes while your host talks you through the history of radio shows that were once considered to be as rivetting as last week's Game of Thrones!

Peter Pan's Flight, LIVE in the Magic Kingdom! Featuring Christopher Walken singing(ish) and dancing (well, trying to) LIVE WHILE YOU RIDE!

I could go on...

Phineas

Original Poster
Ellen's Energy Adventure now proudly offers two experiences: The full attraction, as it's been since 1996, OR The "Just the Movie" Experience-for our guests who don't believe in dinosaurs, but still love lectures on energy and situation comedy. WDI has no plans to implement a "Just the Diorama" experience.

Phineas

Original Poster
(note the only one I actually dislike is Mission Space, but I was having too much fun)

The Great Radio Ride. Everything you love about the Great Movie Ride, sans the movies, and, well, the ride...sit in a pitch-black theater for 30 minutes while your host talks you through the history of radio shows that were once considered to be as riveting as last week's Game of Thrones!

That...sounds dangerous.

blueboxdoctor

That sounds like one crazy party. I am interested in hearing the opinion of the guy with the lampshade on his head.

But how about this; Converting all the Speedway cars to horribly inefficient diesels and then making the cars even slower.

Nah, make them electric cars and then after their range is up let people know there will be an 8 hour wait until they are charged (well, I suppose at least then you could get some good power out of them if they wanted to, even if the range is limited).

Phineas

Original Poster
Will there be a point where **** RICHARD ALRIGHT JEEZ Chaney shoots someone? Because honestly, this sounds like a hoot.
Gotta love the censor filter.
Was reading a thread about Mary Poppins and went from enraged to amused by a user saying "That guy that plays Bert..."

Also, never, EVER try to type out the name of this object:
0079133673200_P255062_180X180.jpg

The censor will not stand for it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom