How/What Does Your Username Mean?

jen2009

My name is first and the year is because I got married this year at Disney!!!! Yeah!!! and I graduated from graduate school also. :sohappy:

SeaBreeze

I grew up at the beach and love the ocean so that's where the Sea came from. A friend described my personality as breezy and some people started calling me that so I just made a play on both those things to make SeaBreeze

disneyowf

These are so much fun! :)

The first part of mine is painfully obvious :rolleyes:. The 'owf' referes to me being an 'old white f*rt'. Not very elegant I suppose, but it's meant to be a lighthearted comment about my age, now that my kids are all adults (22, 21 and 19) and I'm 47. And yes, I am Caucasian. :)

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
These are so much fun! :)

The first part of mine is painfully obvious :rolleyes:. The 'owf' referes to me being an 'old white f*rt'. Not very elegant I suppose, but it's meant to be a lighthearted comment about my age, now that my kids are all adults (22, 21 and 19) and I'm 47. And yes, I am Caucasian. :)
Young pup!

:rolleyes:

:lookaroun

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Thanks for the 'young' comment Mr. MontyMon! After all, I see you are SOOO much older than I am :)!
My boss pointed out to me today that "You're only as old as you feel"...

Without hesitation I replied "I'm 80?!?!?!?!? :eek:"

:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom