How Many trips to WDW (or Disneyparks) ?

Joseph360

Original Poster
I Have been EIGHT times to WDW. Hoping to go on Disney Cruise soon. Been so many times it is like a home away from home:lol::lol::lol:

dsnyfreak

Not to brag or anything but I have lived in Florida all my 34 year life and have been to WDW well over 200 times, I can't really say the exact number but I LOVE it so much that I plan on moving across the state to live there, as I live near Clearwater, on the Gulf of Mexico coast.:D:sohappy::D

MicheleK

I've been just about every year since 1978 (I was a very lucky little kid :sohappy:). Now that I have kids of my own, there's nothing like "sharing the magic" I experienced as a child with them!! They're as big a Disney fan as I am. :wave:

Joseph360

Original Poster
Not to brag or anything but I have lived in Florida all my 34 year life and have been to WDW well over 200 times, I can't really say the exact number but I LOVE it so much that I plan on moving across the state to live there, as I live near Clearwater, on the Gulf of Mexico coast.:D:sohappy::D

I Hope you count your blessings, that is a lot of trips, but i am very happy that you get to experience the magic way more times than me:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

cymbaldiva

I'm not sure exactly how many... that's sad.

I'm going to guess 10...

-1st trip - offsite (college roadtrip)

-3 times (?)POR, Alligator Bayou (nice :))

-Once POR, Magnolia Terrace (didn't love the mansions)

-Once All Star Music (really didn't love ASMu!)

-Once Wilderness Lodge

-Definately twice POR, French Quarter (loved it!)

-Most recently Pop Century (9/07)

If all plans hold up will be returning to the World 9/08 :sohappy:

scorp111

My 1st trip to a Disney Park was Disneyland Paris in 2001.

In the first 30 years of my life, I never once visited WDW or DL.
Since September 2004, I have been blessed with 10 trips to WDW and 1 to DL. Trips 11, 12, and 13 to WDW are all planned for this year.:sohappy:

We have never lived closer than NC during the period, and many of the trips were from when we lived in Canada, so you can see we are a bit committed.:)

I have been 10 times, 3 i don't really remember (78,85 and 89). I have been 7 times since Nov 04 with another trip in two weeks!!!! I can't wait. :sohappy:

My 5 year old starts "big" school in the fall, but we are hoping to make it one weekend this fall/winter.:shrug:

bdevil4

I have been to Disney World 10 times, I think, if I count my internship as one big visit! :) I hope to go for number 11 this October. I have yet to make it out to Disneyland though.

Yankeeplex

when I call in for reservations, they always thank me with how many times I have been...to this date, I am setting up reservation #39 for my family. My daughter, who will be 5 in a couple of months, has been 13 times to WDW...My wife and I are working on close to 20. We live in South Florida, only about 2.5 hours away, so it is no big deal for us to go. We now have a 3 month old son and we already have reservations set up for December. Gotta start them young.:p:wave:

Disneykidder

Been to WDW 7. 8th trip will be in August. DL once.:)
My son, who is only 4, has been 2x already and his 3rd trip is in August...lucky kid!!:sohappy:

MasonDuo

This May will be my 10th visit and my hubby's 11th visit. I knew I could marry him because he has been a disney fan all of his life too :animwink: (it will be our 4th trip together)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom