How many pictures do you take in WDW?

sissa216

at the world I heard it was really expensive...you can catch a Sandisk SD 2 gig on amazon for less than 10 bucks (the Ultra II is only $20)

lilclerk

at the world I heard it was really expensive...you can catch a Sandisk SD 2 gig on amazon for less than 10 bucks (the Ultra II is only $20)
My camera actually takes xD cards, which are a bit more expensive than SD. That's why I was checking on this as I don't really need another card... just in case. Thanks though! =)

scpergj

Do yourself a favor and spend an extra $100 and buy a 50 f/1.8 lens just to shoot a night with. Its a very good, fast and inexpensive prime lens that will help at night and dark rides where a flash isn't allowed.

I agree definitly on this...I have a Nikon version of this lens for my D80, and it is absolutely AMAZING! The lens will actually take pictures of the stars in the night sky...no joke, it's amazing!

Kevin

scpergj

My camera actually takes xD cards, which are a bit more expensive than SD. That's why I was checking on this as I don't really need another card... just in case. Thanks though! =)

Remember, though, that a CD will only hold around (not over, under) 700 MB...when you have 2 gig cards, you'll fill three CD's with the data, which can be quite expensive. I'm starting to burn mine to DVD for a hard backup.

Kevin

WDWRLD

A couple hundred a day for ten days.....with a point and shoot. Now with a new DSLR and a 4 gig card that could double. You never know when you will need to compose a collage of the cigar store indian infront od the Market House from the 90s to today at every possible angle.

bayoumoon

My b/f and I took our first trip to the World in Feb 07 for 8 days. We took about 150 pictures a day. Can't wait till our next trip this Dec (for his B-Day). But hope I don't end up with as many pictures. It took me about 6 months to organize them all and get them into albums!

sissa216

I thought about that after I posted. Oh well, worth a try :D

lilclerk

I thought about that after I posted. Oh well, worth a try :D
No it's alright, thanks =) I'm actually looking into getting a new camera that takes SD cards as mine is a few years old and isn't too great, but I won't be able to afford it till after I start this new job which is a week after I get back from this trip. Such is life.

karl46

I took 950 last time and was glad i took plenty of memory cards. I dont usually like standing around taking pictures but when i was there i couldnt stop snapping photos of everything and anything

MousDad

Whoa, these are big numbers. It doesn't surprise me, though. I think WDW is one of the most photogenic places in the world.

I manage around 200 a trip.

WDWRLD

Whoa, these are big numbers. It doesn't surprise me, though. I think WDW is one of the most photogenic places in the world.

I manage around 200 a trip.

Thats what Kodak used to say, More photographs were taken each day at WDW than anywhere else in the world.

Azerin

Well I used to think I took a lot of pictures... then I got a Canon 30d last year and the number of pictures I took exploded...

First trip I took with the camera I took 8000 pictures in 9 days... granted there are a lot of no good ones but definitely got a lot of great ones.

Didn't think I would ever take more then that but then I went back in Feb and took 7000 in 5 days! Most of them are parade or show pictures... going back a few more times this year and I'm sure I will end up with a lot more pictures as I am getting better with my camera and there are a lot of shows I want to take pictures of that I haven't yet.

Only problem with that many pictures is going through them all >_<

EPCOT.nut

I rarely take over 300 pictures in one day...I think I've done it once when I wanted to document everywhere we went, but it gets tiresome for my DH.

:lol:

Interestingly, I have an 8 gig memory card, so I should be required by law to take more pictures...:D

sissa216

I used to think I took a lot too...a few trips ago I used some 15 rolls of 36 exposure film (a little more than 500).

This past trip, I used up about 6GB of cards set on 8MP...which totaled just over 2700 pictures in 7 days. Plus the camcorder

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom