how many more days for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bears163

we are down to 174 oops 173 days till our first visit home. still don't know what resort to reserve yet. thinking either saratoga or wilderness lodge. we are going sept 13-18. still looking for a good deal in airfare from philly to orlando

crazydaveh

I just returned home from the Park. Maybe I'll go back in a few weeks after Spring Break is finished!

I love living close to the parks!

Upvote 0

Disney_Belle

107 days cant come quicker.... but i dont want them to go by to quick cuz then the WDW experience will be over... unless I get my position as a castmember :)

to all my fellow new englanders..... drink from the bubblah, pahk the cah, and enjoy some wicked awesome chowdah :) go sox & pats :sohappy:
how bout we get out of the snow and move to wdw!

Upvote 0

t_zeke77

Under 20 Here

19 days and a few hours before i go on my trip to wdw!!!!!!!!!!!!!staying at the villas of the wilderness lodge april 16th -23rd!!! wooo hooooo!!!!!!!!!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Nemo14

xodisneybelleox said:
107 days cant come quicker.... but i dont want them to go by to quick cuz then the WDW experience will be over... unless I get my position as a castmember :)

to all my fellow new englanders..... drink from the bubblah, pahk the cah, and enjoy some wicked awesome chowdah :) go sox & pats :sohappy:
how bout we get out of the snow and move to wdw!
Sounds good to me, but we'll have to bring the Sox and Pats with us!

Upvote 0

bears163

Original Poster
not sure now. the wife is pregnant and the due date is november so i doubt we can go in septmeber but we might still try

Upvote 0

DisneyWood

right there with you

Disnut said:
too long 1202 days and 4 hrs

We are too far off to be counting the days as well. I think we are somewhere b/w 630 & 640 days until our next trip. :cry:

However, we are only about 400 days until our Disney Cruise. It is a little better. As you can see, it will be the year of Disney for my family in 2006. We need to move closer...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom