how many more days for you? (continued)

lcsgamers

:D •*´¯`*•IN*´¯`*THE *´¯`*TEENS!!•*´¯`*•19*´¯`*DAYS
4.gif

Upvote 0

raugust

112 more days.

Lori, to answer your earlier question. First and foremost, pray!! Pray that we are able to get out of WNY on Dec. 8th. The past few Decembers we have had temps in the 40's and 50's and no snow. Curses do abound. The Buffalo airport is internationally well known for its ability to keep the planes moving in all but blizzard conditions, (lots and lots of practice:ROFLOL: )but what ever can go wrong will go wrong. As for what we are going to do when we (fingers crossed) get to the world. I am traveling with my wife, my daughter and her husband, and most importantly my two grand daughters. We are, as of now, scheduled to arrive at MCO at 1045 AM, I expect to be at the GF about 1200 PM (rented mini van). My daughter's birthday happens to be Dec. 8th so, if all goes according to plan (toes also crossed), I have booked dinner at the Park Fare ( GD's are princesses nuts, at least now). Also plan to have something set up for daughter's birthday, both in the GF room and restaurant, if possible (vets feel free to offer suggestions to help facilitate my desire) then we will make a quick trip to MK and let the GD's get overwhelmed with the Christmas (Uh, I hope this isn't a P.C. forum and I can say Christmas and not the generic Holiday) decorations. Get their little adrenaline glands pumping and set the mood for the rest of the trip. I, like you, also have done all the planning for this trip. Made all the res's and read all the books as well as all the online forums. I am tired, exhuasted even, BUT pumped to get it on!!:xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::wave::wave:. As for how many days to our (you and I) trips, I'll let you keep the drum roll going (111 days, couldn't resist, sorry, my bad). I enjoy your posts and knowledge. Thanks.

Upvote 0

harryk

Last year while at the VWL and in the various WDW Parks when-ever a cast member said 'Happy Holidays' I always replied 'Merry Christmas' - received a funny look from the cast member and then heard the response - 'Merry Christmas to you' -- so I guess that they do know what the holiday season is all about - It's Christmas - and if someone doesn't recognize it - the PC police will ultimately win and we shall lose the 'holiday' for good. So - PC is not required - they will response in the fullness of the Christmas season.:xmas::xmas::xmas:

120 days to go !!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom