how many more days for you? (continued)

Tinkerbella16

151 longggg, dragging dayss left! :snore:

But i must admit....waiting for your trip just builds more excitement, and is the most fun part. When the trip is over, I think back to when I was counting down the dayss, like I am right now and wish to get that back.

Upvote 0

krueg66

9 days until I surprise my wife with a weekend at Saratoga Springs and a half day spa treatment!!! (while I watch the Yankees game at the pool bar)

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

9 days until I surprise my wife with a weekend at Saratoga Springs and a half day spa treatment!!! (while I watch the Yankees game at the pool bar)

Speaking from a females point of view..So jealous of the half day of spa treatment..Oh and of going back to the world in 9 days....I'll have to try one of the spa tratments when we go in .......93 days at saratoga!!!!!

Upvote 0

krueg66

Speaking from a females point of view..So jealous of the half day of spa treatment..Oh and of going back to the world in 9 days....I'll have to try one of the spa tratments when we go in .......93 days at saratoga!!!!!

I'm sure you deserve it to!!! She is getting wrapped, rubbed, and scrubed...not really my thing but she puts up with me so it's the least I can do. Plus we are moving to Tennessee in two months so it will be much harder to get to WDW. :cry:

Crab legs at Fultons too!!!

Upvote 0

nibblesandbits

So what. Why is there need for another thread??

159 for me
It has to do with bandwidth (or something like that...I don't know computer terms that well.) But Steve doesn't like a thread to go more than 5,000 posts. So we respect his wishes.

On that note: 93 days to go! In three days I will be at the 3 month mark! Whoo!!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
It has to do with bandwidth (or something like that...I don't know computer terms that well.) But Steve doesn't like a thread to go more than 5,000 posts. So we respect his wishes.

On that note: 93 days to go! In three days I will be at the 3 month mark! Whoo!!! :sohappy:

Thanks :wave: That's a pretty close explaination. Large threads cause the server to have to work very hard every time someone views the thread. That causes the entire forum to slow down. So by keeping threads to below 5000 posts, it reduces the workload on the server, and gives everyone on the site a faster browsinge experience. :)

Upvote 0

nibblesandbits

Thanks :wave: That's a pretty close explaination. Large threads cause the server to have to work very hard every time someone views the thread. That causes the entire forum to slow down. So by keeping threads to below 5000 posts, it reduces the workload on the server, and gives everyone on the site a faster browsinge experience. :)
No prob...glad you could actually answer it in real terms! :D I'd have never gotten all that! :lol:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom