how many more days for you? (continued)

dixiegirl

Yahooo 5 more days... 22 hrs....6 min, till we go "home"!!!! 3 more days of work (not including today) .....Tommorow will really be the day I start packing......really!!!

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

Three more days!!! I can't sleep, I can't eat, I can't stop thinking about this trip.:)

Oh I hear ya there!!! Everytime I think how close the trip is, my stomach does flip flops...Good flip fliops though!!!:lol: :lol:

5 days for us.....Although as the hubby says" can't really count today because it's pretty much done"..yeah that would be at 10 in the morn..hay anything that makes the trip sound closer!!!!!

Upvote 0

nibblesandbits

I'm at 5 days! It's so freaking close. This time next week, I will be in Epcot. Seeing the new Nemo attraction, Gran Fiesta, the new Canada film, etc. So much to catch up in in almost 2 years. :D

Upvote 0

nibblesandbits

Oh I hear ya there!!! Everytime I think how close the trip is, my stomach does flip flops...Good flip fliops though!!!:lol: :lol:

5 days for us.....Although as the hubby says" can't really count today because it's pretty much done"..yeah that would be at 10 in the morn..hay anything that makes the trip sound closer!!!!!
I know what you mean. Mine is doing flip flops right now. Just knowing how close I am. Once tomorrow hits, my trip will be in that week!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom