how many more days for you? (continued)

doombgy

9 MORE DAYS!!!!! and we're going to MNSSHP for the first time on 09/21!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SO EXCITED, SO EXCITED

Upvote 0

flounder

9 MORE DAYS!!!!! and we're going to MNSSHP for the first time on 09/21!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SO EXCITED, SO EXCITED

You are in for a treat going to MNSSHP. We are going this year and it will be our 4th time!! We would not miss it... make sure you trick or treat even if you are an adult...it is fun to take your candy stash back to your resort! Also be sure to stop and have your photo taken...it is part of your ticket in and then they just mail it to your home address...have a not so scary good time!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

PhilharMagician

You are in for a treat going to MNSSHP. We are going this year and it will be our 4th time!! We would not miss it... make sure you trick or treat even if you are an adult...it is fun to take your candy stash back to your resort! Also be sure to stop and have your photo taken...it is part of your ticket in and then they just mail it to your home address...have a not so scary good time!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

When did they bring the photo back? Last year is was not done and is not listed for this year that I can see.

Upvote 0

flounder

When did they bring the photo back? Last year is was not done and is not listed for this year that I can see.

hmmmm :shrug: well I did not go last year but did the 3 years before so maybe the picture is not available anymore...OH MY that is to bad I just loved getting that in the mail after the trip...a nice keepsake! Wonder why they did without that...that is to bad! :cry:

Upvote 0

macsmom

Anyone that is leaving today or tomorrow.........HAVE A GREAT TIME!!! I think we are all excited for anyone (and everyone) that is leaving before we are. We all feel the excitement. I know I do and I think I figured out my plane leaves in about 213 hours. I arrive in about 217 hours! :lol: :lol: :lol:

danna

Upvote 0

flounder

Anyone that is leaving today or tomorrow.........HAVE A GREAT TIME!!! I think we are all excited for anyone (and everyone) that is leaving before we are. We all feel the excitement. I know I do and I think I figured out my plane leaves in about 213 hours. I arrive in about 217 hours! :lol: :lol: :lol:

danna

excitement is an understatement!! :lol:

Upvote 0

PhilharMagician

hmmmm :shrug: well I did not go last year but did the 3 years before so maybe the picture is not available anymore...OH MY that is to bad I just loved getting that in the mail after the trip...a nice keepsake! Wonder why they did without that...that is to bad! :cry:

One of the reasons may have been lack of location. In early 06' TK closed finally for good and was being gutted and therefor was not available for photo's. With only one other area over in adventureland they probably decided not to go with it and of course they saved plenty of money by not paying for an outside contracter (Kodak?) to render this service.

I too liked receiving the pictures in the mail after we were home.

Upvote 0

flounder

One of the reasons may have been lack of location. In early 06' TK closed finally for good and was being gutted and therefor was not available for photo's. With only one other area over in adventureland they probably decided not to go with it and of course they saved plenty of money by not paying for an outside contracter (Kodak?) to render this service.

I too liked receiving the pictures in the mail after we were home.

well this is certainly sad news and the photos were such a nice keepsake! Hmmm wonder if they are doing something different to make up for this loss? Anyone know?? :shrug:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom