How many DVC members on WDWMagic?

gwhb75

Member since 2009. We have 200 points at SSR (bought through the resale market). LOVE AKL and wish we had points there.

flyerjab

Gotta be one of the newest members. Joined June of this year at the Villas at the Grand Floridian. Only 100 points but you have to start somewhere. That is still enough for a deluxe studio villa (that sleeps 5) every other year. We will definitely be adding in the future.

baggienath7

DVC Member since September 2013, brand new to the whole DVC community so please be nice :) brought in to AKV with 150 points, as we are a young couple from the UK any little tips to help us out?

EOD K9

DVC Member since September 2013, brand new to the whole DVC community so please be nice :) brought in to AKV with 150 points, as we are a young couple from the UK any little tips to help us out?
Congrats and welcome to the DVC Family. I stayed at AKV two months ago and loved it. My home resort is SSR though. Make sure you explore the Member website for info so you can use your points wisely. Be mindful of your banking dates as that can save you money for a longer vacation later. If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask. Besides that, make sure to enjoy yourselves!!!

MMDVC

I guess I can add my name to DVC owners. I first purchased in 2001 with 200 points at WL and purchased 100 points at BLT. Planning to go for Halloween week to stay at BLT. I am starting to really like WDWMagic. I admit I started "visiting" because I missed the Spirit on another site...and heard he was posting here. ...

I would describe myself as a DVC owner with mixed feelings: some good some not so good.

dixiegirl

not sure if i already said yes to this but , here i am and yes i am a proud dvc member since 06 at ssr(which I love btw) added more points a month ago at SSR , only bad thing, wish I did it sooner!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom