How many DVC members on WDWMagic?

DisneyPhD

Original Poster
I was wondering just how many DVC members we have here on magic. I think we are up to 20 or 30 now, but there may be more.

If you are a DVC member please post here ONCE for us to have a count of how many magical members there are.

I will start.

DVC member since 2001, 170 points at VWL. Wish I had more points, wish I had bought at BCV instead.

But all in all WE LOVE IT!

BCarotenuto

Hello Gang, My name is Brian Carotenuto. Just to add my .02..My family has a unit at the Boardwalk My parents are the DVC members. We have been members since Boardwalk opened. We were last there in July. (As an interesting sidebar...I ended up collapsing due to the heat. (I had walked down from the room to the Boardwalk Bakery to get breakfast with a friend that went down with us, I ended up passing out on the tile floor of the bakery splitting my chin open and I have to say that the Boardwalk staff-Bakery manager, BW site manager and the Reedy Creek Paramedic unit that was dispatched to assess my situation were all excellent. I give the Boardwalk A++++++ in their effort and caring. Upon arrival back from the ER, at Florida Hospital, I received a call from the manager on duty to check in and to see how I was feeling. It just goes to show that the "Disney Magic" is alive and well. :sohappy:

Cheryl

DVC Member, checking in!

Hi. Wow, sure are a LOT of DVC members on this board.

My husband and I are members. We bought into the Boardwalk back in August of 2000 for 220 points. We mainly stay at OKW during the summer (but this year we finally stayed at BWV which was awesome) and either the Contemporary or Polynesian in the winter months (to stay on the monorail).

We've lovin' it! Best thing we could have ever done! How many 5 year olds can actually say that they're taking their 10th trip to Disney in December? Very cool....and spoiled! :slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom