How many days 'til you do your online check-in???

wdwmomof3

Maybe a stupid question... What's the benefit with doing online check-ins? Besides being able to just roll up to a park first.

And I have 42 days until I leave for the Polynesian!

I was wondering the very same thing. We arrive in 22 days and I was planning on doing this about two or three days in advance. Is there any real benefit in doing in any sooner? I have made a room request. Would I have a better chance of getting it if I check in earlier?

Upvote 0

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
I was wondering the very same thing. We arrive in 22 days and I was planning on doing this about two or three days in advance. Is there any real benefit in doing in any sooner? I have made a room request. Would I have a better chance of getting it if I check in earlier?

Youe get through quicker. Everything is readyfor you when you get there, which means you can get going faster than everyone else. Even if it's just 10 minutes less,it's worth it!

Upvote 0

wdwmomof3

Youe get through quicker. Everything is readyfor you when you get there, which means you can get going faster than everyone else. Even if it's just 10 minutes less,it's worth it!

OK, but is there a difference in doing it 10 days out or 2 days out, or are your chances the same to get the room that you want?:confused:

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

170 days.

We did online check in when we were there two weeks ago. It was quick and simple, they pretty much handed us our packet, our KTTW cards and asked us if we had any questions. Our room wasn't ready but they paged us through text message when it was. It was a quick and easy process.

Upvote 0

micknminnie

I just did our on line check in. It was easy as pie. I could not type in any room requests though so I called the reservation line. I will keep my fingers crossed that it will be honored.

Upvote 0

goofykt

I'm finally down to 2 weeks before our vacation and it's KILLING me. I can't check in until next Wed the 26th. HURRY UP!

Kind of a weird thing happened with our reservation this morning...

We were going to drive, but changed our minds and decided to fly. Every time I called over the past few months to make payments on our package (up until July 22), the address on file was our current address. I even called once just to make sure the address on file was correct, because a new piece of mail went to our old address..and they said everything was updated. When I called this morning and gave my address in order to add Magical Express, she told me that wasn't the address on file. I was like okaaaay...I called to check on that before and they said our old address had been updated to the new one. So I gave her our old address as well. The CM said that wasn't the address on file either. Turns out it was the physical street of our old place, which I know for a FACT I never gave Disney or used in general. We lived on the corner of 2 streets, and the physical street was Tchoupitoulas, but mail couldn't be delivered there, so for mailing purposes we had to give the other street (1st St).CRAZY.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom