How Many Days for you - Part 9

nc_disneyfreak

if I didn't have to have open heart surgery back on December 26th, we would have only been 45 days away...let me repeat ONLY 45 days away. Our countdown started back in early may of 2012 and it started at 718 days away. I know health is more important blah blah blah lol, but were still getting married on april 12th and it would of been great taking the family down for a week of all the rides, food, good times, fireworks, strolling around tomorrowland at night and tower of terror etc etc....but as it stands now, we just postponed out trip for a year so now our countdown is back at 409 days :arghh: however, all the hub work at MK should be done, as well as all the new fantasyland....oh yeah and my daughter who will be 4 in December should be tall enough in one yr to ride some more rides, splash mtn etc....but 409.....dang

Upvote 0

nc_disneyfreak

number_185.png

4,440 Hours
266,400 Minutes
15,984,000 Seconds
looking good....haven't been on for awhile due to my open heart surgery (at 33 yrs old lol) your number is looking great. I remember you being out 400+ ......

Upvote 0

stefan74

if I didn't have to have open heart surgery back on December 26th, we would have only been 45 days away...let me repeat ONLY 45 days away. Our countdown started back in early may of 2012 and it started at 718 days away. I know health is more important blah blah blah lol, but were still getting married on april 12th and it would of been great taking the family down for a week of all the rides, food, good times, fireworks, strolling around tomorrowland at night and tower of terror etc etc....but as it stands now, we just postponed out trip for a year so now our countdown is back at 409 days :arghh: however, all the hub work at MK should be done, as well as all the new fantasyland....oh yeah and my daughter who will be 4 in December should be tall enough in one yr to ride some more rides, splash mtn etc....but 409.....dang

Sorry to hear your countdown has to start again.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom