How Many Days for you - Part 9

coachwnh

super-bowl-XIV-MVP-Terry-Bradshaw.jpg

But a visit to Disneyland first in 6 days. Gotta check out the new and improved Big Thunder.
Have fun in DL!

Upvote 0

sissa216

Ahh!! Suddenly at SIX DAYS, how did that happen?

I don't think we've ever booked this far out either, I'm not used to having all this time to think about stuff before making ADRs.

I feel like such a noob! :hilarious:

I'm the opposite this time- I've rarely booked less than 200 days out, and suddenly this agent training trip came up- I found out I was going with less than a month to go! We will have our evenings free, and I have NO plans, NO ADR's; I don't even know which park I'll go to which day!

Upvote 0

Stevek

Ahh!! Suddenly at SIX DAYS, how did that happen?

I'm the opposite this time- I've rarely booked less than 200 days out, and suddenly this agent training trip came up- I found out I was going with less than a month to go! We will have our evenings free, and I have NO plans, NO ADR's; I don't even know which park I'll go to which day!

Our trip kinda fell in my lap as well within the last month. Received a company reward trip to Atlantis in Nassau and my wife and I decided to stop at WDW on the way back to So. Cal. Our only expense is food/rooms/tickets at WDW and they are taking care of all of our airfare. However, I did go ahead and book 2 ADR's and all of our FP+ so we'll see how that goes.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom