How many days for you - part 8

prfctlyximprct

It's officially Saturday in good ole NJ, so that means....

wait for it...

I GO TO DISNEY TOMORROW!!!

Thank you everyone on this forum for making the days go faster, the tips and secrets of the world, for sharing your trips, and for spreading the magic. I couldn't ask for a better group of people to pass these long un-disney-filled days with! I will think of you all as I eat a dole whip, or ride the little mermaid ride for the first time! :)

xoxoxo Princess Nicole

Upvote 0

fractal

victorino20slam1.jpg

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

It's officially Saturday in good ole NJ, so that means....

wait for it...

I GO TO DISNEY TOMORROW!!!

Thank you everyone on this forum for making the days go faster, the tips and secrets of the world, for sharing your trips, and for spreading the magic. I couldn't ask for a better group of people to pass these long un-disney-filled days with! I will think of you all as I eat a dole whip, or ride the little mermaid ride for the first time! :)

xoxoxo Princess Nicole

Have a fabulous vacation!!

Upvote 0

nc_disneyfreak

285! 86 more and im in the 100's lol...still awhile away but its all good...just booked a few days ago, now were counting down to the little mermaid blu ray so my 2 1/2 yr old daughter can watch it for the first time....and were staying in the little mermaid rooms at AoA so itll be perfect....my 7 yr son doesn't seem to mind too bad, considering we stayed at sports last time, and movies when he was 3

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom