How Many Days for You (part 4)

Andy Walker

27 Days and counting down.We watch 60 Disney movies starting 30 weeks before we go-two per week, Friday and Monday every week-the last nine being the Pixar films. Down to the last 8-A Bugs Life tonight followed by Toy Story 2 Monday. Almost there!

Upvote 0

DisneyGigi

^ We always do the movie countdown thing too but we haven't started yet. I keep getting messed up on my countdown this year but we are at 41 days according to my trip countdown so yeah Sunday we hit the 30s!!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

colleen2997

So FINALLY I am down to 1 Day away!! Actually 20 hours away until my flight leaves. I am so excited I literally feel like I am going to explode. I guess I am most excited about Food & Wine!!! It will be my 3rd time there and I absolutley love it. I just love walking around Showcase and absorbing the atmosphere of it all, enjoying a cup of wine the whole time of course! Polynesian, HERE I COME!!! WOO HOOO!:sohappy::ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

antnic327

23 days away from our honeymoon/first trip back since January 2008 when we got engaged in the Magic Kingdom! We are immediately following this trip with our first Disney Cruise! Two weeks away is going to be amazing!! We need it after all of this wedding planning stress!

Upvote 0

NEmickeyfan

7 days, 12 hours and 17 minutes til flight time! :)
DTD Best Western, MNSSHP Oct. 6th

Dec. 12-16th
DTD Best Western, MVMCP Dec. 15th! :xmas:

April 24-May 1, 2010 :)
DTD Regal Sun

July 11-16, 2nd Solo trip! :)
DTD Regal Sun

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom