How long would you stay at WDW if...

Spike-in-Berlin

Original Poster
How long would you stay at WDW if you could as long as you wish and money doesn't matter at all because you are REALLY wealthy and don't have to care about anything expect having fun?
How long would it take you to get, I don't really dare to write it down, BORED because you did everything innumerable times? Or do you think staying at WDW could actually be a kind of lifestyle? Never return to the "outer world" again? :rolleyes:

I have thought about it a lot of times, was even asked about by those who don't understand my WDW-craze and I think I would easily stay 2 weeks, perhaps 3.

Bug715

Forever!
I've been many times, did the College Program for 5 months, and have been 2 times since with 2 more trips planned and still am not bored. At this point its not a big deal if I don't ride everything when I go because I will be returning and have ridden everything so many times. I love to just hang out with my friends and people watching.

dazzer68

easy....forever! if money was no object i would be there now, not sitting in my house in the middle of summer because its pourin down outside! id be there in the us in florida in wdw everyday! id buy the nearest house i could get to the world

pcarathers

Ok, first, move me in to Cinderella Castle suite.......for the rest of MY LIFE! :king: A girl can dream can't she!!! if not the castle, then definitely outfit Minnie's house with running water and electricity....the Swiss Family Treehouse would be cool, but not in a lightening storm!!!! That would be the life for me......one of the three.

krankenstein

I would probably stay for 3 weeks at The Contemporary...in a tower room....on the 14th floor...MK view.

It is easy to say forever, but I think I would miss my home after a few weeks.

gettingsmaller

It would definitely be longer than 2 weeks. We were there 11 or 12 days last year, and we still didn't manage to do all that we wanted to!

I'd start with about 6 weeks and go from there... and I would have to try some different resorts (and DVC properties).

Since I would be fabulously wealthy, I would have to fly some friends and family out to visit and go to parks with me. I think that would keep any homesickness at bay for quite some time...

IheartWDW

Set me up in one of those suites in the Wilderness Lodge for at least 6 months. With of course additional guest rooms for friends and family!

paul436

I would have to start with a month at each resort. Just relaxing and exploring each resort would surely keep me occupied. Just imagine how much there really must be to see at the AKL!

Between the 4 parks, 2 water parks and Downtown it would be more than enough to do. Just eating at all the restaurants would be time consuming. And let's not forget about Disney's Wide World of Sports. There are always tournaments going on. Throw in NFL training camps and MLB spring training and you still not bored. How about learning to drive a racecar?!

The possibilities are endless....

WTBAD

I'd get us (the wife & me) the Presidental Suite at either the Boardwalk or Beach Club & I'd be there for life. I'd finally get to the Water Parks and go bass fishing all round the World. I'd spend days in Epcot sitting on a bench sipping wine & eating cheese & crackers with my wife. There wouldn"t be one ride or attraction we would miss. There would be one restaurant or snack cart we would miss or one CM we wouldn't know.

I think that 2.5 - 3 weeks would be it for me.. I would want a break from the "magic", just so it's exciting the next time I go.. I would love to stay at the Poly with a MK view... I've never stayed there...

SleepingMonk

I'm uh.....thirty something now.....and have been going to WDW since it first opened. Being a Florida native and only ~2 hours from WDW means I have been there hundreds of times over the years. I went as a child with my family, as a teen by myself, as an adult with friends, and now with my wife and new family, etc....

The point being it has never gotten old, and we have never once been bored with it. There is just too much to see and do for that to happen. We've stayed for the day and we've stayed for weeks and each time we were sad to leave.

My real dream would be to have a themed suite in each of the parks seperate "lands". A themed pirate suite, space suite, yeti suite, hollywood suite, etc....

The Empress Lilly

Like a good meal, one should stop just before 'getting one's fill' turns into oversaturation. Keep the appetite! I want to leave with a tear in my eye. :cry:
Not with regrets over things I didn't have time for, but certainly with a healthy desire for more.

One week in winter, two or three in summer would be ideal for me.

The longest I've ever stayed was, I think, four or five weeks. This was in the early eighties, before DHS, DAK, TL, BB, PI etc. Wasn't bored for a minute...:D

Philo

I've stayed 2 weeks without getting bored so I would think that I could probably manage 3 or 4 without having too much Disney. However, after my stay in WDW I would quite happily travel to another location like DLP for another few days!

CBug88

I could definately stay for weeks, if not months and years. In the whole WDW resort, there is just too much to do and experience (think of the food, shops, resorts, parks, etc.). The ideal situation for me would be to occupy one of the AKL villas or buy a house in celebration!

1DisneyDad

At least a month. Been 8 times and still not done it all. Nice suite at WL for part of it. Try BW Inn. It would be fun!

shoppingnut

I think I could stay at least two months easily, concierge at the Contemporary and the presidential suite at AKL. Of course I'd have friends come and visit too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom