how long have u been a member!?

sillyspook13

Like a few others in this thread, I've been a member since.... the dawn of recorded time?

I was another well-established member well before the forum switch and #3 to make the jump!:D

The Mom

Premium Member
NowInc said:
ooooh lord..the chats

Dan, do remember the invasion of the witches and warlocks? That was a strange night, even for YOU. :lol: (And i wouldn't say it if I didn't love you. :kiss: )

The Mom

Premium Member
sillyspook, do you remember my "talking" to you mother and letting her know we weren't ALL a bunch of perverts? :lol:

I also remember getting PMs from other members, especially when we planned our first meet, and giving them my "credentials." :lookaroun

Anyone who has met me in person knows that I'm as "mainstream, middle America, minivan driving "soccer mom" as you can get....at least superficially. :lol:

NowInc

The Mom said:
Dan, do remember the invasion of the witches and warlocks? That was a strange night, even for YOU. :lol: (And i wouldn't say it if I didn't love you. :kiss: )

LoL!! Yeah..i remember that. This place has always had a habit of keeping me amused...that night was definatly one I'll never forget.

If you really want to take a trip down memory lane, go back and read all your old PMs (providing you havnt deleted them). I apparently held a LOT of private conversation with a LOT of people...all of which aren't checking in on here anymore :(

DisneyPhD

The Mom said:
Another one of my original kids...I TOLD you I would forget someone. :lookaroun

Oh, mom what about me??????????????

It must of been Jan 2001 because I was pregnant with Little PhD and I was looking on info for going to WDW pregnant in the unoffical book. There was a link to wdwmagic in it. The form changed in June so my offical date is June like many of the long timers.

Little PhD is now 5 years old, and we have baby PhD who isn't really much of a baby anymore, so time does fly.

Badger Brent

I've been here awhile, some may remember the one and only thread I started:rolleyes: Damn, flowerpots!!:brick: I tend to read more than I respond. I can remember when the site had less than 1000 members. Steve's baby has gotten bigger over the years. Through all the lurkers and trolls and troublemaker's kicked off, this is still my fav site for information. May it roll on for years to come.:wave:

Tramp

The Mom said:

LOL...:lol:

Those were some good times! I seem to recall telling the witches that I was located in Moscow. :lol:

If you hold your cursor over your name in the 'active list,' it will show you what your membership number is at the bottom just above the taskbar. Mine is 47...proof that I'm an old fart and a huge bag of wind. :lookaroun

Bring back Mr. Lightbeer, President of the Lame Post Society. :sohappy:

JAY-ROD

Well i've been here along time. All the way back to the mailing list. So 7 or 8 years. hell maybe longer lol

I thought the question was how long was my member lol:hammer:

wedway71

Well i've been here along time. All the way back to the mailing list. So 7 or 8 years. hell maybe longer lol

I thought the question was how long was my member lol:hammer:

LMAO!:lol:
Ive been on here for about little over 5 years myself.

BTW-Hows Wally World treating ya????Im a Hardlines Exec for Target.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom