how long have u been a member!?

lamarvenoy

December 2001 but I was on the old board originally and I lost my info. I am on here at least once a day and I read probably 75% of all postings on the bigger categories but I don't comment much.

disnyfan89

pluto77 said:
Since March 2005

I joined pretty much the day I found the site, too bad I didn't realize how much I would come to love it, maybe I would've picked a more creative name. :lol:
Ya if I could I would also pick a new screen name for my self! What was I thniking! :lol:

September 2003: But I lurked for about a year before I joined.

I've been lurking with a screenname since the 8th of December, my first post came on January 31st...so yes, I'm still pretty much a newbie, especially compared to some of you...:lookaroun

disney_nutter

The Mom said:
Hey! Hi Sweetie! :wave: One of the "original" kids. Along with JayRod, DisJosh, Sillyspook, MKT, and a whole bunch of others.

Maybe if I post Jay London he'll appear? :lol: And where the heck are Mightyduck and Tramp? markymark, where are you? Mr Promey? Ariel? Maria? Did everyone go off and get a life?

I know I'm missing tons of others, but I'm an old lady and my memory is going. :lookaroun

Hey mom, i miss mark, havent talked to him in ages. Same with jayrod and his adventures down the back of washing machines

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
June 4, 2001....Coming up on 5 years for these boards.

I was a member of the old boards for a short time also.

The Mom

Premium Member
Fievel said:
June 4, 2001....Coming up on 5 years for these boards.

I was a member of the old boards for a short time also.

Another one of my original kids...I TOLD you I would forget someone. :lookaroun

prberk

Uponastar said:
Paul, thank you for that link. It's the first time I've seen it and it is chilling to read. Someone should post it every Sept. 11th.
This post stood out for me:

Quote:
Originally posted by disneycrazy
I'm gonna ask you as a retired Marine, do you consider this an act of war?

Thanks. You are RIGHT. That is a chilling post. The whole thread is amazing.

Anyhow, I am really glad to be a part of this "community" for so long. Some good friends here.

Uponastar

prberk said:
Thanks. You are RIGHT. That is a chilling post. The whole thread is amazing.

Anyhow, I am really glad to be a part of this "community" for so long. Some good friends here.

We are a community.
I like that term.
And you are right. A lot of good people here.
Many good friends.

prberk

Maria said:
I joined in June 2001, but I was a member a bit before that because the forums changed and we had to re-register.
In any case, it´s been already FIVE YEARS!! Unbelievable... specially when I think of the friends I made then and still keep in touch with! wow! Thanks Steve!

MARIA!!!! :kiss:

Where have you been all my life??!!! (Or at least lately!!)

Miss you lately. I really enjoyed those WDW Magic chat rooms you invited me into a couple of years back. Good to hear from you again. Hope everything is well.

Paul

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom