How long has Expedition Everest looked like this?

tinkerbell1620

I sure as hell hope so. That is horrendous. This makes the side of the dumbo show building look like amateur hour.

im sure theres a reason for this. honestly while your riding Everest are you really thinking about the view of that building as your train is flying backwards? this just seems like another one of those moments where people find little things to pick at; like the door in pirates of the caribbean lol. i believe these little things are just temporary :)

lazyboy97o

im sure theres a reason for this. honestly while your riding Everest are you really thinking about the view of that building as your train is flying backwards? this just seems like another one of those moments where people find little things to pick at; like the door in pirates of the caribbean lol. i believe these little things are just temporary :)
This is at the very beginning, before you board and as you slowly leave the station. It's sitting right there. Why bother with the mountain and queue if its just about the coaster?

G00fyDad

They're feeding the bamboo to the pandas.

In Avatarland.

Shhh! ;)

Ava-Panda!!
blue_panda_bear.jpg

peterpanic74

no it wasn't - Everest has looked like this since at least late June. Unless this was done in response to this thread! Which means... they're watching... and they care! *insert old "lookaround" smiley here*

I meant that it was quick since the photos posted by the OP on Tuesday showed almost no vegetation at all. Certainly the bamboo didn't grow back in 4 days...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom