Hour long wait to get through TTC security today - May 23

OceanBlue

I always wondered about this - is this sort of thing easily solved by 'people in the know' by just walking to a Monorail resort and getting screened before hopping on? Or do they know people will try to cut the line and keep them at TTC?
As someone paying a huge premium to stay at a monorail resort I hope they have something in place to control that.

Epcot_Imagineer

As someone paying a huge premium to stay at a monorail resort I hope they have something in place to control that.
As someone who regularly resort hops, I can say confidently that getting on the monorail at a 'monorail resort' is available for all... I was just wondering if it were possible to be in the TTC, see an ungodly TTC line and then say, "Think I'll pop on over to the Poly."

Unsure if they really could regulate a thing like that.

Lilofan

As someone who regularly resort hops, I can say confidently that getting on the monorail at a 'monorail resort' is available for all... I was just wondering if it were possible to be in the TTC, see an ungodly TTC line and then say, "Think I'll pop on over to the Poly."

Unsure if they really could regulate a thing like that.
Can't see cast checking to see if all hopping on the monorail from monorail resort are actually from those resorts. Just like some that may want to save money on parking , park at Springs for free, get on the bus to monorail resorts then get on the monorail. Come back the same way and have dinner at Springs.

Patcheslee

Also they don’t care. They don’t care if monorail resort guests have to wait in huge lines any more than they care if day trippers have to wait in huge lines.
With boats and Skyliner also available I highly doubt they'd be able to enforce any type of transportation based on where a person stays. Unless they would really tell non-Skyliner resort guests they didn't pay the value resort price for the right to use it.

Kingoglow

What kind of weird privileged flex is this? Disney transportation is for everybody... As someone who stays are values, please take away this person's access to the buses and restrict their access to Studios, AK, water parks and Springs. :rolleyes:

SaucyBoy

In the Parks
No
…then you got suckered.

Contemporary and poly opened at $29 a night and had no “class” to them originally…they are largely the same today.

Don’t be too proud congratulating yourself.
I always chuckle when people actually believe the deluxe resorts are truly "deluxe"; they've never come close to meeting that standard and never will.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom