Hour long wait to get through TTC security today - May 23

celluloid

I don't understand why in this day and age, they don't have a callback process for all guest services when they're busy.

I think even the USPS offers that now - it isn't exactly cutting edge or premium customer service we're talking about when a government run service is doing it.

The Starcrusier is a particularly galling one where people are left on hold for hours like that trying to spend thousands, possibly closer to 10 than 1 in a single transaction where if their call drops for any reason, they go to the back of the line again.
When I worked at the Disney Reservation Center there was an attempt at one but like modern fashion, they wanted so much control and show it did not work.

MrPromey

When I worked at the Disney Reservation Center there was an attempt at one but like modern fashion, they wanted so much control and show it did not work.

So Disney can't won't do for a $5k+ vacation package what Amazon will for a question about a $.73 product someone wants to return. 🙄

Trash-can-top tapas may be all the rage these days but with this example, I say high-end luxury my hiney!

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom