Honey I shrunk the Audience

Mr Toad

Original Poster
Just wondering, but doesn't Honey I shrunk the Audience seem really dated to anyone? I love the film, but don't you all think there should be a more up to date film there? The mid 90s look are kinda neat, but I think we need something more modern.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Dated? Yes. First timers still enjoy it.

It won`t be around forever. See the Imagination refurb threads.

Scar Junior

Yes. It's still a little bit fun. The most fun part is watching/listening to the people that have never experienced it. Sadly, it is no longer a must-see. I trust it will be re-done in the next few years. I feel bad watching the old video as it is clearly aged and no longer impressive. Like I said before, it's still fun for the newbie, which is enjoyable to experience with them.

Matt and Kelly

In some ways, yes. But I still enjoy it a lot. Of course, I might be the only one who likes it...

I still like it as well. I try to make a point to see it every Disney trip I take, either WDW or DL, but it's clear that the newer versions, like Bugs life, are much better quality.

EPCOTPluto

I still like it as well. I try to make a point to see it every Disney trip I take, either WDW or DL, but it's clear that the newer versions, like ITTBaB, are much better quality.
Actually, whenever I go see ITTBaB, I have to sit somewhere in the middle back, otherwise my vision is blurry.

At HISTA, any seat has a good, un-blurry view, but that's just IMHO. :shrug:

RiversideBunny

yes, after you have seen it a few times it's not so interesting.
We haven't been in it for a long time now.

It does need an upgrade or replacement.

IMHO
:)

Tinkyroo

Yikes! I cannot remember the last time I saw that! Probably the 90's!?!? I was probably still a teenager. Every time we are there I never even think of going on it - I forgot it was even there! :lookaroun

EpcotServo

This is the replacement for HISTA I want I mentioned in another thread...

ME said:
My suggestion for the Magic Eye Theater would be a true return to Imagination, a 3D non-sequitur journey across the Tempest domain in the 49th millennium as the ever-cool-headed and sharp-tongued Robotic Princess Drossel and her guardian Gedächtnis search to make peace with humans, in an adventures and magical 14-Minute 3D adventure featuring dozens of effects, and created by the talents of Disney and Toei Animation, ... "Fireball"

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthrea...light=fireball

:D

It'd be a perfect fit, but Epcot is in America, so this won't ever happen.
:(

wdwmomof3

We haven't been in there in forever. it scared my DD so bad when she was little that she will still not go see it again, and she's 16 now. :hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom