Hollywood Studios New Name?

Phicinfan

I honestly think the naming is being held up due to the constant flux in plans. They had intended to go to 3-4 expansions(worlds) and now they are paring it down some, so I have to guess the naming is in flux until they finally decide what will and won't be totally added.

The face we have TSLand, but Star Wars Experience.....means something....

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I honestly think the naming is being held up due to the constant flux in plans. They had intended to go to 3-4 expansions(worlds) and now they are paring it down some, so I have to guess the naming is in flux until they finally decide what will and won't be totally added.

It's possible that it's not being help up at all. I doubt they would announce a new name ahead of the opening of at least some of the new lands.

matt9112

I just hope they don't go raw PR and title it xxx starwars....is universal studios called harry potter world.

G00fyDad

I just hope they don't go raw PR and title it xxx starwars....is universal studios called harry potter world.

I would think that they'd only jump the shark and go that far if they were using 50%+ of the park for Star Wars. I believe they will hold off on the name until they are a little closer to getting the entire park up and running.

Phicinfan

I assume that the new park name will hit when the first of the two expansions hit, which I believe will be TSL, doesn't change my point of view though. Since I have started visiting this site, "insiders" have given out like 5-7 naming ideas. Add to that now the pairing back of TSL and rumors of phase 3 going to be spot applied rather than a full area, and my gut says the name is in flux.

I fully expected, with TSL(and other Pixar rumored expansion) and SWE - that we were looking at Hollywood Experience or some such. But who knows now?

gmajew

Premium Member
It's possible that it's not being help up at all. I doubt they would announce a new name ahead of the opening of at least some of the new lands.

Or maybe they decided the name works as is and just build awesome lands and rides and let that be the magic that gets people in the door. It could be named Meatball park but with Starwars in it it will be packed!

mickey v-neck

What about naming it "Starbucks brought to you be Disney"

5ec5e-raptorfail.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom