Hollywood Studios New Name?

KenW

I sort of like Hollywood Adventure. Your biggest thrill rides are at Hollywood Studios. The intensity of the rides at Hollywood Studios is much greater than the other parks, and Adventure would sort of imply that.

It's too bad they lost the "studios" part. I remember going to MGM as a kid - it's the reason my first year of college was spent majoring in TV production.

It was awesome getting lost in a unified theme. Well, at least Animal Kingdom still feels like you're going to different parts of the world on exotic adventures. One strong, unified theme (Besides Hester and Chester's). No weird "Tailspin Land" or "Mononoke Hime Land" or any other movie tie ins to be seen!

Goofyernmost

I like the "Kingdom" theme. What about Disney's Hollywood Kingdom? I also favor Disney's Hollywood Adventure.
If I had to choose between the two, I go with Kingdom. Adventure is to vague as there are many things that are anything but adventurous. I think that they should drop the Hollywood though. There has always been the confusion concerning what attractions like RnRC or ToT had to do with Hollywood (other then location) Music and TV were actually the direction of those themes.

Nastory4

I'm not big on change. We were upset when they changed it from MGM to Hollywood Studious, but we did get over it. We still find the park quaint and like it like that. The theme was great and while expanding to update makes great business sense, we as a family don't always agree that change is for the better. After all, what's in a name?

"El Gran Magnifico"

Mr Flibble is Very Cross.
I'll vote for just plain...Disney Studios Park. As long as they don't open it up to sponsorship or get incredibly ridiculous I think whatever they name it will eventually work.

I just don't want to see: "Disney's Hollywood and Florida Kingdom of Studio Adventures and Community of Yesterday and Tomorrow...brought to you by Starbucks".....(which everybody by the way would still call MGM)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom